• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I didn't think you were giving away Dittos... ANYWAY, I'm confusing things again! xD Thanks for adding me to the list!
    Eh, whatever. It's probably my fault he he.

You said something about leftovers, six IV dittos and I guess I misunderstood.

But if you don't mind, a Delibird would be great!
    crap, I don't have enough dragons for that.
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm sorry, I somehow overlooked that and wasn't sure. I could challenge yours, but not have the team for you to challenge mine.
    You'll have to ask someone else :/
    I feel horrible about that, Idk how I overlooked that so easily. for some reason I thought people were just challenging yours.
    also I just realized I might have over looked something, so to test you have leaders just been challenging your dragon gym team? or challenging your dragon gym team and then you challenge one of theirs? the second option is how apprentices normally get tested but I wasn't sure. or are you going for the gym position? ugh I can't even remember now. x.x
    bihtrrner?

thanks and your welcome! I'm not going to procrastinate on the 4 page report thats due this upcoming thursday now because of last night. thankfully after thursday I believe I have no more essays, except maybe on one or two of my finals.
    I literally probably just failed that essay.
    I didn't even finish 2 pages, my internet kept screwing up so what I did get done was like 1 and a half. and even then its shitty. I wrote a small paragraph of apology to my professor. thats how bad it is ;A;
    I think tomorrow will be best, I'm kind of down right now. God if I'd known my internet was gonna turn slow and crappy on me I would've done it sooner, heck I gave myself 3 hours! and I can write 2 page essays in 1! stupid internet. sigh hopefully my grades high enough that a crappy essay won't ruin it.
    after I finish and submit my 2 page essay I should have time to help you. if not tonight then for sure tomorrow. :3
    Hahaha yeah well I have a slot free on Serebii so it was my only match over there and it hasn't moved yet. I'll pop it in the queue now.
    Hey man, did you want to get a new ref for our match? I haven't heard from bleu in ages so it might be worth looking into getting someone so we can actually start it :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…