• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't need to save up anything for Rayquaza. It's an intentionally easy capture in a shitty worthless waste of time Hoenn remake.

Mathematically, Deoxys is harder to catch, but I think I managed it in a single Quick Ball. Shows how retarded Game Freak is these days.
    Perfect IV's landing on the wrong spot is something I've had happen before, first reset for Landorus gave me 31/29/29/31/29/31 but that's so close to perfect the SpAtt getting one of the three IV's is perfectly fine.
    Sorry, was busy with other things, do you need to come over for signatures or something?
    its a neat looking bird and was a good source of ice beam

one day aritcuno will have a pose that does not have its wings outstretched
    I'm actually in the same boat as you. People here "know" of me but a lot of them hate or dislike me because I'm a smod so it's one of those situations where if I really cared I'd be setting myself up for disappointment. I think I've only won one category in the past and that was best vocabulary or something I don't even know. Ah well.
    I apologize for the late reply, I haven't been active in the past week. If you still need help getting signatures let me know.
    "ridiculous" is putting it mildly

Samus, for whatever reason, had a very loose arc about getting over the baby metroid. Everything about the scene is leading to getting over it. She sees the baby metroid, she remembers THE baby metroid, she has reservations but knows what she has to do as she aims to take the shot WHEN SUDDENLY ADAM FIRES ON HER
    AND THEN THE METROID (I GUESS HE MISSED THE FIRST TIME)

THEN HE LECTURES AT HER AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DIALOG AND ACTOR MOVEMENT IS THE WORST THING

but ok ok sure ok fine "You're the only one who can beat ridley" lets just have a cool boss fight and end this and get out EXCEPT OH WAIT
    RIDLEY WAS ALREADY KILLED OFF SCREEN BY AN INEXPLICABLE QUEEN METROID

but
    okay
    the boss fight was okay we can salvage this lets finish up this MB plotline OH WAIT it was a point and shoot sequence AND SAMUS MISSED (???) AND THEN HAD THE KILL STOLEN BY THE MILITARY GUY (???????) so samus wound up doing absolutely nothing and ugh auhg
    I never played it, but I did watch the retsupurae of its "theater mode"

Judging solely based on the story I thought it was just kind of ok. Mostly. Like uneeded? Yes. But mostly harmless and I kind of dug the silly MB plotpoints and had some minor pathos for that whole affair.

Well I say that but then the end game happened and I just
    dont

understand why anyone thought anything that happens from the time Adam shoots Samus to the end of the game was a good idea. It's like a laundry list of "WHY ARE YOU RUINING THIS." It is absolutely fascinating to see a game throw away everything it's set up for basically no reason in the psan of maybe 20 minutes. If it weren't for that last bit the game would probably go down as a silly metroid offshoot with the weird anime plotline and not the wall to wall disaster it's known as now
    I also wished they were in 3d Land/World, or just a 3D title in general. I love them and have since I was a little kid but I'd like to see Nintendo use them for something more than a 2D battle where you jump on them three times. I am glad they were brought back after being gone for ages and only appearing as fodder in Superstar Saga. Speaking of RPGs, I would love to see them in a future RPG game where they actually talk and have their background expanded upon.
    I like Wendy. I actually don't dislike any of the Koopalings lol, just like some more than others. Her battles are always fun even though they are usually the most challenging since she has the rings that bounce around the stage.
    I'll keep it in mind. I don't play often though, I don't even recognize a few of my neighbors at this point.
    Haha yea I've heard the amiibos are brutal when fully trained. I have 8 of them but haven't even unboxed them yet, I'm more of a collecting nerd so they'll probably stay mint in box. We should definitely find a time to fight after Christmas. I'll be tied up starting January 7th through the 22nd though but anytime before or even after is cool with me unless I'm at work lol.
    Well it's not so much about the mechanics as it is that they're just underwhelming in terms of how useful they are. Mechanics are pretty decent in that game though.

It would definitely be a good investment since you get to experience both versions in one. To be honest, in terms of the two forms, Black Ace is probably a better form than Red Joker too.
    Just be aware that most of the Soul Unisons in Blue Moon are pretty bad but Junk Soul is amazing.

Double Team is a good deal since you get both versions in one. You also get access to nice battle theme remixes from older games if you have those in the GBA port when playing on a DS. SF3 is also arguably the best of the SF games so if you don't care about plot or playing games in order I'd recommend it.
    The entire thread is an absolutely hilarious mess of autistic whining and shitposting. I'm having a blast reading it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…