• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kreis
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Kreis I expected something bigger
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Grad for human behavior stuff, which means i'm both qualified for everything and nothing.
    Kreis
    Kreis
    Niiiiice. I bet you’re excited to be done. I am in the biotechnology field right now. I’m hoping to find a job in the industry as soon as I’m finished. I was also thinking about a PhD in clinical psych. Are you relieved to be done with school?
    bobjr
    bobjr
    Yeah, but I'm much less busy now and need to figure out how to be constructive.
    Kreis! I never log in here anymore either so sorry for not replying. Yes I was teaching history at a prep school, but it was in a rural area so I decided to get Special Ed certified and move to the city. I no longer have the boyfriend (turned out to be a bit of a mooch/loser,) but I do still have the career and the fun times. I can so see you being a rich NYC trophy husband btw; I feel like that's your calling. I would be down if I were hotter.
    Things are fabulous. Well that may be a little dramatic, but they're good. I'm living in Boston with my boyfriend and his best friend on the first floor of an ancient but reasonably spacious house. It's a really good neighborhood for what we pay, so I used to think we got lucky but then I discovered that this place has a recurring rat problem so yeah now it makes sense. I'm teaching in a sub-separate class for kids with emotional and behavioral disorders (getting called a crazy ****ing ***** by a 7 year old is an experience everyone should have at least once) and finishing up my Masters in hopes I'll get my very own shiny classroom for next school year. Also I'm turning 25 in the spring so I am a quarter of the way through my life omg.

What are you doing other than being beautiful and blond?
    I can't even imagine me as a parent. I just got a puppy and if a baby is worse then no way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…