• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey quote got a question to ask you do you have a hands on a rng defog latias? I don't care if its shiny or not I just need one for a team until I rng my own.
    thank you i am glad too and idk he seemed very consist but i guess you may be right :/ also wow lots of stuff you were doing i see and lol I haven't checked the rest of my marills tsvs only because since i can't really do that here only because i can't give them away unless its pm which this is the only site I am on alot :/
    you welcome and i am fine i finally got over the illness i had omg it was horrible it ruined my christmas. I was sick in bed the whole day -_- I had a relapse going to work to early too so i was off through new years as well :/ I am better though thats why im so behind on the shop but working on catching up. Also tef league is finally up and doing good so far. I told aeons anyone that is in PD like to have some fun battles they can come over to challenge the league if they like :3 Also, when i was sick I saw that guy btw in your guys thread I wanted to seriously go nuts on him -_- You guys are nicest people in the world as well as he was seriously a troll. I don't like it when people mess with my friend's guild it makes me angry but I let you guys take care of it though which I saw you did :3 I don't know why but its like a saw that username before back in the day like its deja vu or something.
    Hey quote do u know zekroms exact iv's? I looked on an IV calculator said he had flawless but HP but IV Guy says just 3 rather then 5
    QUUOOOTTTEEEE hey :3 how are you? you got some spare time to come on the xat tonight or busy its pretty decent today..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…