• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi & Touko

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can definitely relate. Pearlshipping is actually my OTP so I have plans to write a ton of Pearlshipping fics in the near future, I'm actually plotting one as we speak.
    Fanfiction is still not having good rare shipping stories updated or posted and I'm the only person so far who has written a Valentine's fic for the true best shipping in existance: Othelloshipping.
    Yay! I've got a potential beta-reader to help with my stories! Othelloshipping WILL become a little more mainstream!
    2/4/15: It's yet another boring day on fanfiction-dot-net with no good rare shippings being written for or stories updated -_-
    Geez. Most of my posts never get responded to. Thank Arceus I have 6 people (as of now anyway) on my Friends list to talk to.
    I don't think he really mistreated his Pokemon except for Chimchar. It seems that even with his battling style and methods, his other Pokemon really seemed to have strong bonds with him.
    I can't say I liked Paul that much (I will never like a person who mistreats his/her pokemon), but I will admit he was one tough trainer. If he bonded better with his pokemon, I think he would have been at or near Elite Four level.
    Pretty much everything except for Team Rocket xD
    I loved Dawn's arcs as well as the Ash/Paul/Infernape plots.
    Nope...she's my favorite too! :D
    Paul is my 2nd favorite.
    And I'm really glad of this sites change of opinion on Dawn, it seemed when I fist joined here she was hated on the most, now she seems to be one of the most liked characters on here.
    Oh definitely! :D
    It's nice to meet fellow othelloshippers and furthershippers.
    Yep, Hilda and Leaf are one of my favorite Pokemon heroines and Ash is one of my favorite male heroes so I definitely enjoy shipping othello, further, advance and of course amour. :D
    Oh, hey there! :D I accepted your request, and haha, thanks c: And welcome to Serebii! I hope you'll like it~
    And just a little introduction--the name's Aimee! Feel free to call me it! :)
    So this is how the "visitor message" thing works. Anyway, yes. I'm an Othelloshipper. It's my OTP, even though it's technically a nevermet. I ship them with greater intensity than a million UPS or FedEx trucks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…