• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah haha. Oh yeah, that's why I didn't like the newer episodes. L's my favorite character so i cried..a lot. Also I ship him with Light :x. Yeah!

Hahaha, yeah, she is funnyxD. Yeah no the prequel was such a big mess. It was like all that moe-fanservice-girly type of shiz. Yes, it is! I mean i think a prequel would work out if it was based on Stein, Spirit, and all the other death scythes past but noooo it's a totally different thing. Really? I used to not like their team (hated Black Star) but I had a soft spot for them towards the end and once I read the manga where they got massive character development. Honestly, Black Star, Tsubaki, Soul, Liz, and Kid had the biggest development in the manga.
    yeh! (but I find stereotypes funny, sorry :p )
    *blushes* I like trolling... but only at bad people!
    Yes, but he thinks he's the best of the world :S Yes! Pep is the best coach they had lately, but he also met the best (or more successful) generation of Spanish players ever.
    but you always listen to me ;) lol
    Alrighty! I can't wait till you get to Death Note heehee. I also got my sister into it. Maybe I did xD

I like Liz's older sister personalitiy, but then she is so laid back at the same time. She reminds me of Wendy from gravity falls who is one of my fav characters. I just love everything about Soul I mean he's perfect...not to mention HOT xD I literally ship him with everyone. Even with characters from Soul Eater Not! (An awful prequel) Exctly. I love Spirit. However, Kid, Liz, and Patty are my all time favorite meister/weapon team!
    Death Note. SE had an awesome last episode (but that's my unpopular opinion, idk why I just really liked the anime's ending more than the manga's) Hahaha really? That was one of my favorite! Maybe once I watch DBZ again nostalgia will hit, because I do still remember the characters :)

Yeah, that's true haha. They are funny together! I love Kid. But Liz Thompson and Soul Eater are my favorites. I like they're personalities, especially once you read the manga you will know more about Liz and Soul's background more. Spirit and Maka scenes are soooo funny. I kinda hate Maka's mom though. She gets praise she doesn't deserve. I mean yeah, okay, cool, she turned her scythe into a death weapon, married her weapon, and then had a kid. What did she do? Abandon her kid who looked up to her and Maka still cares about her more than Spirit who does more for her.
    Most of those insane conversations go nowhere but in goddamn circles...[ especially if it's a Pokéshipper XD ]

LOL yeah, most people don't understand what makes Pokémon so great XD
    Anytime, friend! :) Yeah, its soooo good! But the last few episodes kinda suck :( (you'll know why.) when you finish watching, I'll tell you my pov of the ending episods. Same here. Well, no that's not the case. You see, I used to watch that and Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and One Piece (those were my favorites back then) along with this other anime (still cant remember the name!) Yeah, I am fond of anime from the 80's and 90's (why do you think I like Sailor Moon, and Pokemon so much!) I remember loving DBZ, but I don't remember the episodes haha. I'm watching this one anime thats from the early 2000's (it's adapted from the 90's manga) called fruit basket, and it is soooooo heart warming I love it.

I know, it makes me so saaaad. Hahah, oh yeah I forgot that episode! Yeah, I lovvvee Black Star and Kid interactions. They're hilarious!
    That's true! Love your tumblr btw. Death note is very nice! So much suspense and twists. Hahaha, nothing can ever beat Pokemon. Will always be my favorite no matter what xD. And I haven't seen DBZ when I was a kid!! I've watched some of Kai, but that's about it for the recent wagon.

Sadly it is, it's popular, but short. Even the manga (despite being 113 chapters, I know of much more that's longer) felt short to me. Was I the only one who liked Excalibur? My fav episodes is the one with him and Hero!lol. But yeah, the anime had like 3 or 4 fillers, which is not to bad. Episode 14 is actually my favorite episode of the show which si a filler :)
    hehe! well, some people dude, but not all eh? (and we don't live in igloos either!)
    yep! why taking it personally? I think there are more trolls online than bullies...
    Yes, but Chelsea has Mou... that guy is just blah blah blah and no titles! and Bayern, well that team can challenge Madrid!
    ;) call in sick!
    LOL I dunno, supermodels can be lazy too XD

That's the best way to go about it. I don't even know why everyone keeps coming up with convoluted arguments to be on top when you can just outright ignore it. Yeah, or maybe in the upcoming Special :D

LOL I know, it's great to be with family, but it's pretty cool to have some time to yourself XD It was pretty good :D
    I see you now watch Soul Eater!

There's me who's read/watched every part of the franchise and now is craving more.
    LOL yeah, all of us would look like supermodels if we had to exercise for our electricity XD

I know they feel horrible, but bashing on the new ship isn't the way to go about it. Yeah, there isn't much to discuss about the ship atm, since the hype has started to die down. Maybe we'll get something in the preview.

How'd your Christmas go?
    It's called a hamster wheel XD

I know, people consider it dangerous for their ships, so they lash out. Yeah, though it got stopped in its tracks rather quickly. A least it didn't delay the thread even further, though we have our own place if things start going south once more. Well, I guess that makes sense XD
    Maybe the world ran out of electricity and Nurse Joy captured them all to use for her Pika-Power Generator, then released them into the wild XD

LOL I guess so XD I tried to add my own 2 cents into the argument, but the others didn't care and just kept bashing the ship :/ I guess you're right. LOL yeah, I haven't met a single person who doesn't love Christmas XD
    *rolls eyes* lol
    haha! "English English", I speak Canadian eh? What are you talking aboot dude? Heil Teebu!
    It would be helpful, I agree... but you know what? if someone bullies me online I'd just... close the window? haha! seriously dude, people have no life so they go to internet to be brave or be victims, life has better things to offer us than just spending the day in front of a computer *facepalm*
    yes! they had no choice because Madrid is the best team of the world.
    It must be! Well, I can't complain, it will be 11 C here the night of Christmas!
    Yes, they are (if you call in sick, lol) :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…