• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crystal:
    Oh you know, the usual, large sea creatures that aren't too friendly, high waves that can easily separate us, currents and whirlpools, just getting lost and so on...

Flare:
    That's it, I'm out...
    *Goes towards the exit*

Freja:
    Oh, come on...
    Is ook prima. Dan host ik en kun je er om 4 uur meteen in. De kabel blijft goed zitten en werkt prima dus daar zal het niet aan liggen.
    Niko: Because the person who said he'll free her refuses to share the information I need to save her. He is a hybrid hunter, and a friend.
    Ik heb de kabel. Over ongeveer een kwartier ben ik er weer. Kun jij dan hosten?
    Starman Super: KNOW *Whirr.* GENERAL AREA.
    Pesina: Hm? Can you tell us where? And how do you know this?
    Starman Super: THERE. *Points towards the area, where a single pyramid stands.* CAT TOLD US.
    Lapras:
    Given I don't return from this journey, you'll be able to as well, If you'll want to return so badly.
    Anyway, I'm Crystal, and I'll be your ride for a while...
    Geen probleem. Ik hou de room open tot je terug bent.

Btw, dat Kirby gisteren won was geen verrassing. Zag laatst op Youtube dat Kirby in een death battle won van Majin Buu. Wtf, maar waar.
    Mijn internetkabel zit los dus die gleed zomaar uit de connector. moet echt dringend een nieuwe hebben. Nog een paar potjes? Ik host weer.
    (Actually, no.

It is just that I have only been replying to the ASB-related things lately because they are more important. I was planning to get to this eventually.)

Pesina: We have reached Scaraba. We were supposed to find Crown so that he can help us melt the ice that has frozen the Phoenix's eggs.
    Niko: No, we can't meet "her". She's being held in the hybrid hunters' base. *Looks down at the ground sadly* At least she'll be out there soon, if my other friend is successful...
    Op mijn leeftijd vergeet je wel eens wat haha. Ik ben er over een kwartiertje ongeveer.
    Prima! Dan kan ik mooi nog ff de hond uitlaten en Archie inmaken op Mt. Chimney.

Ja, ik heb op eerste kerstdag Alpha Sapphire gedownload toen ik een e-shop kaartje kreeg. Nu heb ik Omega EN Alpha haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…