• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got the Ranch Mew . It has a modest nature so i think i will trade your old Mew for a new Genesect. You don't mind, right?
    That's a shame. Yeah Link is good, his arrows, boomerang and bombs make it tough to get close. Personal favourite among the Pokémon: Charizard. But you probably figured that one out already haha. Mii Gunner is a bit overpowered and unfair, kind of like giving Samus Fox's reflector. Almost impossible to defeat. Some people have already requested that i won't use it anymore.
    Hehe, well i am quite versatile and hard to predict when it comes to Smash. I tend to win with pretty much every character i use but Bowser is my favourite. He's slow but has good attacks to compensate that. I like to use... Ehm well Mario i guess. I barely play Mario Kart 7 and when i want to kart i play Mario Kart 8. So.. Mario, or Bowser. My lightweight favourite would be Toad.
    My MK skills are pretty decent too. Should be fun racing you sometime.

Oh and... You might want to click on ''view conversation'' or something before you post a reply. You keep posting them on your own page. :p
    It's good to have awareness of your own skills though, I'm pretty average at video games but that being said I don't have a lot of practice so am probably a bit better than average when not rusty :p pretty damn good at Mario kart though which is weird because other than mario kart driving games are my weak spot.
    But you got me curious about Smash. I know i am decent (no arrogance intended) after winning the qualifiers of a tournament with Bowser as my fighter and opponents using ZS Samus, Greninja and Sonic. Also, there are some good Smashers here so i'm always interested in how i compare to others.
    You did, obviously. I like Wii games better than Xbox games. Heck i don't even have an Xbox, just a PS3 lol. Thanks for the Mew, it looks really good.
    Mm wasn't too bad at smashing but am better on games like mortal kombat, my sister got the Xbox as I got the wii when we moved out from our parents... Guess who got the better deal :/ yea 23 (21st may)
    I registered you, had to reboot my laptop for a good wifi connection. Nice name btw, i can trade now if you want.
    2552-0309-3757

Ah i see. Too bad you can't Smash, would have been interesting to see how good you are. Mario Kart 7 is nice too though. I saw you're 23 too, just a few months older than me (27th of August).
    Hello there, thought i'd send you a VM and FR as well. Do you play Smash?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…