• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Vern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe we should ask the backstory as to why the character is homeless. I don't want to be the jerk that was like "no, you can't be homeless too." It's immature. However, there has to be a line drawn somewhere.
    I don't know. I think the amount of homeless students is getting unrealistic, even for someone from a crummy area like me. (If PH was anything like MY HS, there would be way more druggies, dropouts, and pregnant chicks -.-' good thing it is better than that!)
    Maybe, I just would to show him off as a bully that is strong and evil, maybe an onlooker steps and gets beat up by JJ then Cassandra and JJ have a fight that ends with both on the ground unconcious?
    Ok, before this escalates into a fight we need to decide who wins, I believe JJ should beat her to a pulp, then gets double teamed by vern and vice. They decide to simply leave him as he pretends to friendly, then backstabs them with rock wrecker leaving them unconcious. JJ then flees the scene.
    Oki doki. Makes sense for when they cut class to be there, since it isn't too far.
    That isn't listed in the rules, but whatever. Sure, but it still needs to have her window :p Oh or like a loft kind of thing. Where is it in relation to the school?
    I'm very sorry to say this, but looking at the last few post, I don't like where Vice's back story is going.
    I tell this to people time and time again: "Slightly above normal kids with slightly above normal backgrounds.". That's how it should be.
    To me, it looks like Vice's back story is falling into a category that I call "His parents were assassinated by vikings. Her village was attacked by ninjas.". People do this to make their characters seem interesting, but it often annoys people and leads to highly disruptive plots with very little direction.
    I need you to PM me EVERYTHING.
    Ok I need you to PM me all the spoilers and details. RPs are often derailed when a plot steps out of line because it wasn't approved because the plot's creator wouldn't spoil it to the game (co)owner(s).
    (I'm not an official owner or co-owner, but I have enough experience that I've sort of become an unwritten co-owner in Fango's RP Games.)
    Give it a second look, as I've made a rather significant change. Dropped Scizor in favor of tyranitar and excadrill.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…