• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh! I usually copy/paste a sprite's URL and then use the
    First of all, it would be good if you would please post with the "smilies" of your pokemon. It helps remember who is what species. Second, if you want plot info, talk to Charizard or Vern. My plots are really kinda inclusive.. not open to anybody at all.
    Thing is, every single Braixen so far in the thread has been extremely social. It's good to take a break from that.
    well now its not so secret anymore :p
    i'm gonna play with mine a little more tomorrow and then I'll share it.
    Gl! I absolutely love villager. He's got so many things that he can use for most situations.
    ^w^
    omg Ik! and villagers recovery is amazing <3
    literaly was at the bottom of the screen, where it cuts off ya know, and I managed to not only get back to the platform, but I flew/hovered to over halfway over it before the balloons popped.
    omg I'm loving villager! :D
    yea my brother did that when he was in high school for band.
    I GOT ONE! A;SLKDFJSKLJF
    I've been spamming on twitter, and I replied to a person who said they got the code from nintendo. and then she posted she's got spared and I commented on that too, saying I asked on the other may I please have one, AND SHE GAVE ME ONE! <3
    it's downloading right now but I'm all kinds of excited. This demo will let me know whether I get the 3ds version or not. mostly been planning for just the wii U version.
    I can't get one ;A;
    I'm trying everything too. If any of your friends still have one, would you mind asking for a friend of a friend? :3
    lucky ;A;
    I know noone who got them so I can't ask. I hate that their doing it like that. japan they get it over eshop free and thats that. us some get it a week early with no play limit, while the rest will get the version that has a play limit. so unfair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…