• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol scrub I have those ev reducing berries so its easy

fluffy has like 100/108/46/0/54/206 spread or some **** like that
    k, just gonna have fluffy speedcreep starmie then, everything else is too fast

yay more bulk

Holy **** wifi megamence needs 52 evs to outspeed mega Alakazam after dd
    The brackets have been posted for the Anti-Items Tournament. You'll have 10 days to completely round one, due to the holiday I've extended the deadline by 3 days, but the last 3 rounds will last the typical 7 days.

Round One Deadline: January-08-2015 12:00am Central Time GMT - 06:00

Happy New Year's
    -00swms
    Why would I smart *** ur post. I agree that Greninja in unhealthy and POSSIBLY not objectively broken. My main reason for wanting it banned is how unhealthy for the metagame it is. Your post is right for the most part :]
    Oh that's great. I'm probably going down to Southern California to visit family at some point in the future and they don't have internet at that house anymore.

Special Attack emphasis would have been cool, though unless they gave him better special moves than Fire Blast/Focus Blast I think a mixed one would be better than full special. Something to boost kicking moves would actually make a lot of sense and it would probably work a lot like Mega Sharpedo abusing Speed Boost before Mega Evolving. That and what's essentially a CB boost to HJK would be terrifying.

I guess there's always next gen, but then again I'm sure people said that last gen too.

Yup, need that HP Ice Specs Kyurem-B. Yeah, I can live with that since he's not taking a CB Brave Bird that much better with 31 Defense. Good luck on Landorus/Raikou/Kyurem, hopeufully you get good luck like I did with Heatran/Landorus and get great ones without much trouble.

When I first heard about it I knew you'd be excited to see that but last I heard it got debunked. Serebii is also saying it's fake so I don't know. Garchomp will have a ton of fun with OU if it somehow does end up real though.
    Oh nice, I know that while I'm gone I won't have any internet.

I still think it would have been funny if Blaziken got a second Mega in ORAS just to see everyone cry about favoritism. Not Game Freak's fault that Blaziken has always been popular.

I had the same problem so I know exactly what you mean. I had a fair number of friends in high school who played Pokemon but a lot of them didn't play competitively, or if they did they didn't play a lot or weren't particularly good either. Which is why for awhile in high school I didn't do much competitive stuff.

That would, a shame that the wifi battles forum is kind of dead but I can't blame people for preferring the convenience of simulators. I'm not really surprised they go for 3v3 on Battle Spot since they want to keep battles from being too long (stall on cartridges rip), but it would be nice if they had a better place to do 6v6 since PSS is kind of hit-or-miss.

Also got myself a nice 31/30/14/31/31/31 Naive Kyurem I'm keeping, so basically 5 IV. I was kinda ehhh on that defense but after checking relevant calcs it doesn't really make a significant difference against any priority so I'm okay with that. Best of all that's all legendaries so I'm done with that now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…