• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi this is Mudkipzroks I came back after 2 years but I see that u haven't been on yourself for about a year and a half at the time I'm writing this and even tho you probably won't see this I hope you come back... I really do because everyone needs friends...but from your about me it says that you don't think you have any friends but you do because we're all your friends and we care. I hope you came back Jesspikapal.
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

I recently started watching his videos. He's a great guy, really funny and likeable.
    I was just curious because I remember you mentioning him somewhere.
    Ah.....

I'm good! New Year's was quite good for me! Some friends came over and we played games and such! ^^
    [I'll send you a link to my facebook in PM. ^_^]

That kinda reminds me of how freakin' adorable the Issac/Phoebe tales were. I FREAKING LOVED Issac and Phoebe. XD I have been meaning to work with a human X alien romance... That reminds me, what school do go to now?

Also, you skipped your senior year?
    Hi Jess! I was wondering, do you ever use facebook? Because I'm on there and Google/YouTube quite a lot these days. It would be a lot easier for us to speak within those two places. Not that I don't enjoy speaking on SPPF, but it's just an option due to my inability to create a Skype account for reasons, I can't even begin to fathom.

And thank you, Megami Mugen Tales is being created/was created by many things that I have encountered in my life and am still dealing with nowadays. It's a culmination of things, in a sense. I hope the holidays went well for you as well! They were alright for me, but I'm so f*cking happy to be back at school. And, that's interesting, you start working on college work in 11th grade? Or are you just deciding to get done this stuff early?
    Ah, yes, never mind about that! I was just wondering if you knew when she might be back on Serebii! But she's back now so it's okay!

Anyway, wanna just maybe talk?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…