• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no. No no no no no. You will not do something good with that. I WILL DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH THAT.
    Just so you know, Fango and I a cooking up a plot in our VMs. It heavily involves Chrissy.
    Phew. I was about to say... Chrissy not jumping at every opportunity to glomp Rush? Sound's like the apocalypse.
    Ello ^-^ I was thinking of making a manipulative, attractive but totally, erm, "female dog" stereotypical cheerleader-like girl for Pokemon High, but I'm not sure how well I would play that role since I find being mean extremely difficult by nature. What do you think? I'm perfectly happy being awkward and shy Rinni. I'm going to think on it, but I wanted some extra opinions :3
    Dood.
    *shaking* (CHARACTER LIMIT INTENSIFIES)
    Didn't you get rid of Rich cause of the character limit?
    HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT
    I definitely will. And since I don't have a legal gen 6 team (thank you very much aegislash ban...) I haven't actually battled in ages, so no, I'm not on the war team.
    That'll be fine. Matches will probably be Bo3 so if you want you can make 2 or 3 teams or just stick with 1, up to you!
    Would you be okay with being in war? Probably gonna need you if you can. ORAS OU ofc
    That is all kinds of cool :)
    Yeah, I hate calling them guilds. To me they will always be clans.
    Right now I'm in VO, because it's the clan with the most people I know in. But I'm tempted to make another clan again. Dunno whether or not to yet though.
    Sure, that's been done! But...what is it exactly?

Also, I've got a lot of work to do today, so I might only be able to be on at brief times...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…