• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah of course, he wants it to be perfect for his readers. I was playing Showdown and got wrecked by a team full of Primal's, like seriously they're sooooo strong xD
    Oh that would be cool! I bet you would make a great fashion designer :D
    Hooray!!!
    Oh, yeah :)
    I haven't been on the Marriland website in soooo long! I completely forgot about it TBH. I would definitely get Alpha Sapphire if I had the chance.
    Oh really? Glad I'm not the only one with that mindset xD
    Sooooooo close!! :3
    Thanks! What do you mean?
    That's a good plan :D Now I really want a 3DS, there's too much too handle!!!!! Wow really? I can remember back in Sapphire, using just one Timer Ball to capture Registeel. Good times.
    I know this might sound horrible, but I can't stand little kids xD Everyone loves home :D
    By the time you read this, about 5 minutes! :p
    Okay, I hope you like it :)
    You could just search "capturing Cresselia in ORAS" on Google and it would come up with Yahoo answers or something. Wait, you can capture Deoxys in ORAS too??? So cool! Yeah that would make sense, I wonder what the Gen4 remakes will be called.... XD
    As they say, home sweet home :D That's good to hear, seeing relatives is always lovely.
    Thanks! *hugs* 25 minutes is so close!
    Oh BTW, I recently finished an Amour artwork, and going by what your last avatar was, you might like it. Want me to send it via PM so you can have a look? :D
    Oh well that sucks there's no Darkrai!! And you're going to give up that soon on Cresselia? Come on Nikki, have some enthusiasm! ;)
    That's all good, everyone has stuff to do :D I did have a great Christmas, I hope your vacation was good! Happy New Year to you too! I hope 2015 goes great for you :D
    Surely you can just search it on Google and it will give you the answer, or do you prefer to make it a surprise?
    And Merry Christmas btw! I hope you have/had a great day!!
    Lucky you. At least you got someone who has the same interests as you have. I can't find anyone who actually has the same interests as mine in person. I just depend on the netizens Lol.

Not to worry though. Ery did say she's gonna create a new thread with a fresh start. We just need a little bit of patience.

I know them feels Lol. I just finished my three drabble dares. If you read them, it looks like I'm really stiff now when it comes to writing.

Well, I went ahead and bought an electric guitar, since it gives more benefits than the 3ds. I will buy a 3ds after I sell my guitar though Lol. I'm not really fond of Apple though tbh, seeing as though they restrict users from modifying their phones' system.
    I don't think you can, I don't even have a 3DS so I can't play ORAS yet D: Seeing as you caught Heatran in Hoenn I thought Darkrai had a chance xD Wouldn't you have to go to an event?
    How does your moms affect the two of you, btw? I take that actually ruins your friendship? Nah that's not the case.

Yep. I just started with the first one, with the Othelloshipping. Man that one's really hard to write though.

Well, just take time to think. There's no rush even when you have to go to the business world.

I know. It's quite a shock indeed. I couldn't help but stare at the thread in disbelief. Well, no use in complaining.

Oh, and what would you choose? An electric guitar or a 3DS?
    Good idea! :) Here in Serebii? I think the mods have to approve it, but one of them said that the thread will be back (?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…