• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL yeah, it's complete insanity! The sheer amount of one-liners when XY059 lands will put the Amour thread in danger again, that much I can guarantee XD

True, I don't think I could continue watching if they screw this up :/
    Thanks XD
    Hey! Did you have a wild party for new years?
    Yes, I know :#
    Haha!
    Do you think so? IMO Bayern has too many superstars to try to change their mentality and make them work like ants, Barcelona's players are more humble than Bayern's
    Yeah, the Amourshipping thread will be full of trolls and naive newcomers who don't know the rules XD

I'm still pretty anxious to see what happens in XY059 XD
    LOL yeah, just practicing for the insanity that'll follow XY059's release XD

Especially for Ash, Serena and Amour XD
    Happy new Year! :D
    My best wishes to you and your family for the new year!
    ...You are right dude (I'm a bad boy, guilty!)
    eh... you.... hehe ;)
    Yep.. I'm just afraid Bayern will push him to win as many titles as in Barca :S
    Yes! lol! :p
    Hahaha, okay. xD

Yeah, that is me. I was soooo empty on the last episode. I was like "oh no this is the same feeling I had when I finished remarathoning pokemon and icarly!!" xD Yeah. Well, when you watch it can't wait to talk about it with you! xD
    /
    Hahah, yeah! I'm not really popular but i did make some awesome buddies on there, so there's that. what was that? xD
    XD
    I can't tell if spoilers suck but yeah. It was pretty obvious that Soul was going to be a death scythe because that's the protagonist's biggest goal. but next time i'll let you know xD

Haha, yup. When I finished grieving about Soul Eater my friend suggested FMA saying if I liked Soul Eater then I would love FMA, which was true! The anime that is most like SE is D. Gray Man, but I'd give it a C+ for a grade. It's a cool show but took me time to get into.

Yeah!

Haha, I don't get much asks either! It's just you, and these two other wonderful users on tumblr :D
    YES AGREED. I would finish the library too xD

Yeah, I have all of the volumes. Just waiting for 24 and 25 to come out and the last volume of the prequal to come out and i'm done. :D OMG IM SOOO SORRY :((( I guess I'm like that cuz i love spoilers, like i love when people tell me it haha i'm a buz kill.

SORRRYYY

Yeah, I see what you mean xD. The expressions they make in the whole show is just hilarious. half of the time im like wtf am i watching xD. Oh yeah, I remember US netflix has it all. when i was in sweden netflix didn't even have an anime portion :(

Yeah! I know, it is like that, but hopefully I can make it up there. its just that they make it seem like getting into voice acting is super super hard. i could see why, you need outstanding talent in order to do so. and hard work hehe. Haha dw you don't bother me! xD
    Hahah yeah I know! Ugh so many xD I have wayyy too many pokemon shippings.

Yeah, she's sweet. She's funny too xD Yes, I agree with that. Haha, yeah I know what you mean. In the manga you see why he tries to act "cool" and you learn more about his depressing past. The manga reallly elaborates Soul, Liz, and Patty's past in one of the volumes. I wish they could extend more into the female weapons past even more in the manga though, sadly, they're treated like DP Brock towards the end. Also, yeah Soul is hot xD He gets sooo much attention in the manga when he becomes a death scythe that the students call him a "sex appeal" there was this whole chapter with girls even being jealous towards Maka and making her feel like **** telling her she didn't deserve him and Soul deserves someone better (it was a sad scene :()

Yup! That's how I felt about it too. AOT took me a while to get into. FMA did too (original series took me from episode 33 to be waaaayy hooked into it) the second series got me hooked right away (probably because I wanted more) but yeah, that episode though xD. FMA is such an amazing series, you'll like the second one even more, I hate when people calls it overrated because imo it deserves all the praise it gets.

LOL, you dont sound stalkerish! Haha, yup! That is my dream job. I did start working on it now, and I have done some roles for fandubs (in my community so it isn't really big, just for friends and family uses) but I hope I can get my first anime/cartoon role. It's also on my serebii profile xD
    Lol, yes it is xD My friend said I should just find a ship note rather than a death note.

Hahah, yeah, she didn't have much cameos, but that's the character that was most like me. Hmm I wouldn't say different personalities, but rather different traits xD. Hahah that's good, as long as we're not hearing a symmetry rant then that's better! Yeah, my sister is most like a mix of Kid and Maka. She has OCD :p

NP. Hahah, yeah! She is haha xD. AOT is alright, bit overratted, but I like it. Just doesn't think it deserves the praise it gets. FMA actually is after Soul Eater on my favorite anime list. xD
    LOL not really, but it's really hard to avoid conflict sometimes XD You don't even have to look hard, they literally throw themselves at you XD
    Hahah, yeah, I know. But my shipper feels were being overpowered.

Hahah, now that;s true. I can relate to lots of characters, which I'm most like Marie since she's like May from pokemon (both are ditzy, clumsy, sweet hearted) and May's the anime character that perfectly decribes me. But then I can be like Liz and Soul regarding their style, music lovers, and short tempered (like Soul with Maka and Liz with Kid) then with Liz (especially in that test episodes I pick with my hair a lot, i always get sidetracked when studying) With Soul's side I'm the girl who's really distant at parties, low self esteem, not a people person (except online) always wants to run away from problems, and not really a family person. I'm sorta like Patty with all that laughter going on. (I laugh A LOT.) So basically if someone asked me what soul eater character is most like me I'd respond too: put Liz, Soul, Patty, and Marie in a box, shake it up, and you got me.

I like that list! Haha I can tell you really like Kid. My sister LOVES him. Her other favortie anime characters are Levi from Attack on Titan and Roy from FMA because "they remind her of Kidd."
    For some reason, I feel compelled to reply to some of the tools around here, though most of the people I talk to aren't complete a-holes XD
    Same! ... i liked that scene, don't judge xD

Yeah haha. Yeah, Black Star is my least favorite from the main 7, but I started to grow to like him. His cockiness is kinda like Ash's but Ash is not THAT cocky. But they have the whole "I want to be the very best" concept.
    I would have to rank my favorites like Soul>Liz>Maka=Kid>Tsubaki>Patty>Black Star xD
    True, people here can be excessively rude sometimes, and that too for no apparent reason XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…