• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks dude, same to you XD

LOL no man, all my friends were busy somewhere else this year XD
    I thought everyone likes cupckaes D:
    I like hard copies because I just don't really trust online copies. I always wonder if something were to go wrong with downloading it and all. I like to physically feel my games, disks and all. I also like a lot of boxart. And I have yet to actually break a game, but my Kingdom Hearts disk looks like it's been run over five times yet it still works
    Nah it won't, I've played striker before for ages :p Hahaha I think the situation is different when you're a sweeper moving into the midfield.
    No worries :D
    Hahaha that would be so funny xD
    Ho Ho Ho! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! *Gives a free cupcake to you*
    Oh yea, that's nice! I'm a bit of a different person though. I like my hard copies of my games. All my of 3DS games are hard copies except one, and that was a free download. (Well, excluding the applications that can only be purchased on the EShope. I have a few of those). Almost all my PS3 games are hard copies as well. Except for one, since it was only available on the store :p
    I had gotten pretty bored with being a goalkeeper, so I trialled as a striker/midfielder and got selected :D
    Yeah dude I know your mind xD
    I suppose that's a good point, plus they want to advertise customisation from the games.
    Oh no it definitely won't.
    No problems~ :D
    Well, it only has one save file and lololololol. I guess you will have to hunt for it at a local store or the internet ;D
    Thanks dude! although I'm not a goalie anymore
    Same to you my friend :D
    Not what you're thinking! Just relationship stuff, without being in a relationship :/
    I do love Serena, I can't believe they're cutting her hair. All good haha
    Thanks.
    I hope so.
    I know I distract myself on negatives too much, but that's what I've done to prevent disappointment.
    You too ;D
    And I hope you have a wonderful new year!
    I really like Conquest personally. It's like Pokemon Fire Emblem. Very different and very fun ;)
    I highly recommend it ;3
    Charmander was my favorite Pokemon until Braviary and Pokemon Conquest. I actually wanted Conquest becausw it had Charmander, Piplup and other Pokemon I like a lot. He's still one of my favs.
    So, I trained a total of 3 Charizards because of it. Charmy, Caroline, and Yukimura.

Yeeup! I love going on vacation! So relaxing and nice :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…