• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

eating... mm... don't tease me please... I eat too much that night too and I'm still craving more! fireworks... I miss the days when you go to any dark street and buy illegal ones from a creepy guy oops! *shouts mouth*, seriously I miss playing with fireworks *sigh*... We had a little meeting but I ate too much that I fell asleep (again) and my friends had to wake me up at midnight :p
    hehe... are you sure you didn't post that picture? *stares at you with disbelief* lol! jk! Well, I'd post those pictures if I was that person too :p *guilty!*
    Hey! do you practice Karate? what belt do you have? I tried to do Aikido years ago but videogames were more exciting, lol.
    *same here* lol
    See ya!
    Happy new Year to you too Pokehero! :D Thank you! XD
    My best wishes to you and your family for the new year!
    Sorry for just replying but I've been vey busy these days :)
    Hehe, did you have fun last night?
    LOL, good advice, but it's too late... those buggers will probably post them on FB soon :S
    (hehe... sorry for talking about that show, my British relatives are devote followers of it... that soap opera started in 1960 and it's still running...)
    *what are you talking about?*
    Hehe! It's always fun talking to you! take care! :)
    Getting excited for what? Doing anything special?

Oh I get it! Getting a new boyfriend like you do every year?

lol!
    Huh? I didn't say that you said anything careless...LOL now I'm confused too XD

No prob :D
    LOL just reacting to what you said XD

Well, I can understand. I used to be incredibly careless too XD

Thanks, and same to you :D
    Going for bit. i'll be back on 3rd or 4th febuary. I'll even have some hype to look forward to when i come back tho :p. Take care and that btw
    yeah true. Just gotta hope and see whetever is coming on 5th feb will put a smile on all of our armour-shippers faces.
    yes yes yes! It hasn't ever happend hence everyone wants it. I just hope that episode provides satisfaction for all armour-shippers out there. And a kiss would be a blessin for all armour-shippers :). So pretty please provide it writers!
    Your bro threw a goddamn cousin at you?! Most people throw cushions or pillows, but your bro seems hardcore XD

Damn, seems like you mistreated that thing a lot! I hope you treat your current laptop better XD

Yeah, I'm pretty glad too XD
    lool xd. I actually found it pretty funny aswell tbh. You know...it was so funny i don't think any1 would make any complainments.
    watch the video if you like lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqvbU-lHDI.

She just looks like she's fed up with ash's obliviousmess and is going to say something in a way oblivious technique's won't work.

And i think she'll kiss him on the cheek tbh. but i still have high doubts the writers are going to backstab us. Don't see anything wrong with a kiss on the cheek since melody gave him one tho
    There's a possibility of it being a troll. A recent missleading title troll took place by a boxer and heres how it worked...
    he said he's going to fight a fan of his if he reached 5000 likes on his facebook, so he reeaches 5000 likes and ends up knocking a fan machine out instead, L-o-L.

And i honestly don't have a clue. I'll have to just go along towards the neurtal section tbh. One thing i think is going to take place is ash saving/protecting his special one from team rocket.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…