• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably a lot of things - the scary thing about life is that you have less in common with yourself 10 years ago than you do now with a stranger of the same age
    hahahahahahaha

you have to take your own advice now and live life this way
    It's perfectly fine dude.

I actually stopped watching that well over a year ago so I can't get mad at something like that lol. :)
    You can become addicted to anything if you do it enough, unfortunately there's no scientific evidence that addiction carries on into your future life
    Depends on if you're into that sort of thing

yeah I do that, bad habit
    It was horrible whoever told you that is a liar

oh also remember how I said that I should really listen to Iron Maiden properly? I've begun, Powerslave is a fantastic album and has no bad, mediocre, or even only decent songs on it, every song rocks
    Really well and now I am a new person

Happy newfoundland mates have a gr8 one
    You're not inappropriate so much now it was more of a shoutout to the golden days
    Merry Christmas even though I read that you don't give rat butts on the holidays in the GCT.
    If she were a real women, she'd be the fat one suing cause she can't fit into a size 3 underwear

L.F.D.
    Try being in Utah.

The weather here is basically a mystery. We only got one small snow so far, that was gone the same day, last few years it's been like Hoth.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…