• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Fairy, hope you're feeling better? My Ice team will be ready within 2 days, had a bit if a crappy week so I'm playing catch up. Sorry for the delay x
    Happy New Years! Yeah I left you a message, but it's alright. I figured you were really busy, because you're always a really busy person. That's too bad, I hope you feel better! Somehow I've managed to stay healthy these last few weeks. Everyone around me has been getting sick, lately. I haven't caught anything yet, luckily. I hope you start feeling better!
    My ign is Nightcore. I saw you were asking others for their ign and fc so I should check to see if we were still tracking.
    fc 1349 6822 3907

found it on pokeleague but yeah not sure when the league will be open but I won't be able to battle this week until i get back
    I'll probably wait 'till closer to when I go back to college(jan 20th) just so I can get a feel for the or/as meta :3
    and I'm lazy >.>

thank you and have a happy new years too! Hope you get to feeling better! everyone around me is getting sick and I'm surprised it hasn't hit me yet.
    no worries about the egg moves :) i wanted to put them on for you because I saw your shop is very busy, plus I needed an egg move project anyways :)

I have to leave for my fiance's place, she just woke up. I might be able to trade later, I added your friend information so if you see me online you can request trade with me.

IGN: Rautha - Cartridge: X - 3DS code: 3626-0056-0517
    I am ready to trade :)

I have a level one dream ball, weak armor, female, and calm omanyte for you with the egg moves spikes, toxic spikes, haze, and whirlpool :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…