• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
*Jean Grey*
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like the site is back up. Gonna post on Dark Frontiers and then I'll see about rebooting the online RP. What sort of character will you be playing as?
    Admittedly, Cheshire Cat Andre came about because of Kitty. I can see Andre trolling people about whether or not he's gay much like how Kitty trolled the narrators about whether she's Royal or Rebel. Mad Hatter Leo came about because of Maddie. I can see him breaking the fourth wall if an RP would let me do it. xD

Wait, they gave the Pokmon Special Characters actual names? o_0 Is X's real name Xavier? I haven't read the X and Y chapters yet. I only know that Y has Sylveon and Froakie while X has Kangaskhan and Chespin. I refer to Blue as the female BTW.

Artus: Diamond
    Kenna: Crystal
    Val: Green (Male)
    Tendrick: Red (I don't know much about X)
    Rose: Silver

Stella: Briar, (Legacy Day) Apple, and Cupid (Thronecoming and Through the Woods minus the beret)
    Nerissa: Faybelle, Cerise (Spring Unsprung)
    Emil: No idea...
    Yay! you joined the Eevee army. lol. Be sure to change to a Conquest-Style Umbreon Avatar. Heheh
    Yeah, that works. You know I always go with "both" if I can get away with it anyway. |D

Too bad we won't get to go clothes shopping in-game for a while, because we need to escape first. Like I told Mon, though, we'll get our starters soon.

Aaaand I meant Maxie looking weird, not Archie. I haven't even seen Archie yet. But I dunno, I don't like the new look for Magma. Aqua's new look is rocking, on the other hand. Also, that reminds me, I've wanted to throw up an rp where each player would play a member of a different team. So one Rocket, one Magma, one Aqua, etc. all the way up to Team Flare, giving us six players to work with. I've just multiple choices on the setting and plot, and haven't been able to pin down what exactly I want to do. But general mischief is in store.

Hee, the other options sound like they'd work as well. I just always associate Emil with hawks, for whatever reason. I was supposed to say swan with Stella as well though! Only reason I didn't was because they aren't colorful. Otherwise it's a perfect fit. Peacock!Emil makes way too much sense as well, wow.

The gender restrictions are only for the Eevee themselves though (not for the trainers that get them), and the one evolving into Umbreon is male. 8P

I'll probably have to reply to the second part a bit later, gotta run now. About to have a b-day party and all.
    What was the biggest surprise in the metro for you? Cyrillic is fairly easy. My friends made me pronounce things all the time once they learnt I can read it, though.

Yep, cats and dogs, either way. And yeah, that actually makes sense. Her one feminine trait could be sewing.

Aw, the crown's adorable. And for whatever reason, Nerissa's hair actually looks good with the brown of Belgium's uniform. Like, really good. Poor Emil.

Ohhh, right! True, forgot about that one. Nerissa's still my favorite of that set, by the way.
    I can't decide between genderbent and all male, tbh. On one hand, the genderbent versions don't get enough love also fem!Prussia is amazing, on the other... male!France!Stella <8D Er, I'll trust your judgement on that one. Or you can do both?

Yeah, Emil's definitely one of those people who don't handle cold well, partly because he's a bit whiney like that. Oh man, can't wait to actually use these outfits in-game. Clothes shopping, ahoy. ... Which is weird because I don't like to do that in real life, but am excited to write about it |D Look what you've done.

Speaking or Magma and Aqua, ugh, Archie looks so... weird in OR. Like. He looks so old and bald and I don't even know, but it's weird. Maybe I'll get used to it. Hahaha, magma pyjamas. There's another idea for a drawing.

Each character's bird motif, huh? Nerissa'd probably be a crow/raven, Emil a hawk (eagles are too big and strong yo), and Stella's a peacock. Something like that?

Aaaand I'll continue this in the next one. Also I said this to Mon, but there's an Eevee rpg, so go grab your Umbreon.
    Sounds like a plan. We can have the local authorities arrive on the scene shortly after and actually have them bump into Cordelia as she's driving the carriage away from the burning saloon. Of course, Colt would have no problem killing but will prefer not to so it will be up to Cordelia's ability to talk her way out of the situation, using her allure and what not on the confused men.

I tried rebooting the online RP but had some stuff to take care of so had to be away for a short while but that sounds like fun although I'll be rebooting without the whole "being trapped in the game" premise to make things more interesting by being able to interact in the real world. Yeah, glad she's gone or hiding in the 1x1 section.
    I only have this for my own characters, and their mostly based on how different adaptations portrays them.

Tim: Alice
    Leo: Mad Hatter
    Andre: Cheshire Cat
    Queen of Hearts: Stella/Selena
    White Queen: Cadence

I also have the Pokemon Special Parody with my own characters.

Leo: Red (They both have similar tastes in clothes, Red is the only one with a shirtless scene, and the personality is similar.)
    Adam: Gold (Obvious)
    Andre: Ruby (A fabulous male trainer. It's a perfect match. xD Andre is also manipulative enough to be Blue, and half her team consists of Fairy types, but I'd rather not have Andre crossdressing in every parody.)
    Tim: Yellow (Healing powers, short, cute, talks to Pokemon, I also ship Tim with Leo (But not Red with Yellow. The Manga does.) Now if only she really were a guy this would be perfect.)
    Stella: Platinum (She's rich, acts like a lady, yet does both Gyms and Contests)

A lot of people think Bunny is shorter than the other Wonderlanders, but there's no way to be sure. Someone suggested on another site that EAH is releasing a lot of pale blonde girls with Icy tones because Elsa still sells like hotcakes. Well, she does have a blue streak of hair in that picture.

I saw, but I can't reply because the other site is down right now. The only boy I have right now is Hunter, which does not fit Emil in the slightest. Ashlynn actually has "strawberry blonde" hair for Nerissa. And my Ashlynn has her taken down, and into a Ponytail. (The braid was coming undone, and hair from the bump was coming out. I ) Apple works better for Stella. Through the Woods Cupid has a Black Beret that works for Nerissa.

Way Too Wonderland Apple has a pink gown, and it apparently has a diamond motif. Stella can definitely wear this. :p (Lizzie of course has hearts, Kitty has clubs, and Maddie has spades!)

Yeah, we should continue that for sure! No, have not heard from them in a while so I'm assuming im safe now and they won't be back to terrorize my characters. She was so annoying. It was tough putting up with her in the RP. What sort of RP are you in the mood for?
    I miss you too, J. Hah. Yeah, I'm down. Once it's back up I'll start something. Meanwhile I'll lurk around here in case anything catches my attention.
    Tim would be Alice/Alistair in any Wonderland parody because he'd totally chase after a white rabbit. xD That Heath is a budget one, and also comes by himself. xD That one would be easier to modify. Faybelle is supposed to be the daughter of the evil fairy from Sleeping Beauty, so that would make sense. She supposedly has Cerise's face, and is on a tall body. People are also bitching that Darling doesn't come with a sword, but why would she be carrying that around in school? I get that Cupid comes with a bow and arrow, but she's from Monster High so...

They showed other pictures too, but I'm sure you've seen them by now. Rosabella is basically Briar and Belle's lovechild. xD

I wound up getting Altaria after all. Although, I deposited Ninetales for it as that Special Attack stat sucked. :/

Pokemon continues defying logic. How the hell do all the Pokemon that aren't Rayquaza or Deoxys breathing in space? And I wish it would let me save before battling Deoxys... I wish it would let me save before battling Deoxys... I hate having to capture Rayquaza over and over again every time I fail to catch it.
    Pretty good. Gonna try and bring back some life into the RPG section with two new RPs! First one is a pony one and the other is gonna be a traditional fantasy RP, but with a twist and subversions.
    They only have Swordfighter, Fighter, and Gunner. That's also why Stella has a gun. xD

He might have. xD
    So I have to wait a day after registering them to be able to battle them? That's ridiculous. :/

That's how the outfits come. I will after I upload them. xD

Doesn't Tim look adorable? xD

Gunner is the closest thing to Mage as Super Smash Bros allows. xD

[IMG]

And here's Tim and Andre. Tim is clearly not happy to see him.

[IMG]

I did an eight person battle with all my RP characters. Leo died first, yet he and Tim still won the battle. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…