• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• any scrap pkmn will do for the trade. none of my pkmn are hacked, or altered. i can just use breedjects for the trades. if not then we can just do 2-3 pkmn per trade.
    i'll be online for the next 30 minutes, anything after that then tomorrow will be clear for the trades. its almost midnight my local time.
    what's your FC? i can do all 7 trades now. i prefer to just have 7 different pkmn traded in 1 shot.
    I'm picky with some trades, I know. Exactly because it is just 'a matter of trust', I don't like to get a Pokémon that's already seen two other people. It's nothing personally meant towards you or something, but that in general, the more trades a Pokémon has been in, the less likely the originality. Yes, there's hope for your Piplup trade, but you gotta get something that I want. Not something I almost want :/ And yeah, I got a lot of requirements per Pokémon, sorry for that.
    ty Frankie. sure i`ll hold 7 pp max for the life orbs. its the exact amount that i need atm. tell me when you`re ready to trade them.
    hello Trainer Frankie, i have 8 pp max that i have come across thru the lumiouse lottery. im willing to trade up to 7 of them for whatever spare leftovers and life orbs you have.

my info is
    fc 3926 6866-2593 ign Nelliel. m online now, pm me if interested for the PP max items.
    Haii. Sorry, stuff came up c: I'd prefer a Timid or Modest nature, actually. I can't do much with Lonely I'm afraid. The problem with someone who knows someone who gets a shiny for me, is that it's becoming less and less probable it's not been cloned or something like that D:
    Yeah I think I'd like that. I can't choose lol. I want it to have a beneficial Attack nature actually, but I don't want to kill any of his other stats xD
    Your inbox is full so I can't reach you from there. I'll answer your message here:

If the shiny ORAS Giratina would have a non-disadvantaging nature and be nicknamable, yes. I have an updated list of stuff I'm looking for, so I thought you may like to see it :)

Also, you inbox is full all the time xD

-) HA shiny Skrelp, Modest, nicknamable
    -) Contrary event Serperior
    -) Shiny event Jirachi, gen 6
    -) Shiny Giratina caught in ORAS
    -) Mega Steelix from the ORAS demo WITH the mega stone
    -) Shiny Chinchou/Lanturn, nicknamable, in a Love Ball with the ability Volt Absorb and an ok nature
    Your inbox is full~

Sorry for not replying. Had a lot going on irl. Uhmm... I'm still looking forrr...

Mega Steelix from the ORAS demo WITH the mega stone
    Shiny Bunnelby/Diggersby (Adamant with Huge Power)
    Shiny Kyogre (nicknamable)
    My gates are open on ACNL if you wanted to trade. I will probably leave in an hour though. Sorry for the delay.
    Hey, it seems I'm not permitted to start a new thread :/ have you posted your ideas wjere I posted up mine??
    Sure :) please do post up your ideas too, I don't want to post them as my own! Glad you found it though and like the idea!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…