• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SnazzySwampert

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mhmm. At least I can hear a bit better now, though, eh? B)

Shiny Relicanth? Brilliant! I still haven't found anymore. Mostly because I didn't go on my game today, pfft. I am trash. o_o

You're tellin' me. ^^;
    Me: *gets you untied* There. Ooh, wait. *removes the tape slowly* ^^
    Reggie: I'm sorry... *stands upright on his 2 wheels and blankly stares into your eyes* ... *a small piece of paper files out of his head, reading "Sorry! :)"*
    Zephraxe: *Yawns* Are you almost done? We can go back to the Pokémon Center so we can explore more of the city with Athéla tomorrow. ^^
    Zephraxe: Maybe you'll get to meet my twin sister, too. >:3

OOC: I can read fast, but... Those frames, though. xD
    Zephraxe: Hmm... Did I tell you that my sister is going to be here tomorrow? She's flying in from Koltus.

OOC: ... What? xD
    R3G: But my Master calls me Reginald ^^
    Me: Reggie, do the thing.
    Reggie: Thing... *in a flash, the small albeit strong robot tied you up, tapes your mouth and throws you into the corner* :D
    Me: Wrong thing... *hits reggie with a screwdriver*
    Me: Reginald! What are you doing?
    R3G: STRANGER DETECTED. BEEPING.
    Me: That's... Uhh...
    R3G: NICE TO MEET YOU: 'UHH'. I am model number R3GN41D, built to entertain!
    Me: *Help. You mean help.
    Mostly deaf, actually... it's scaring me. On a totally unrelated note, happy new year! *Party tooter toots*

Hey, me too. I can't seem to find anymore. The most common shinies are usually Venipede or Foongus, sometimes Lillipup as well, though. I can't seem to find any shinies, haha!~

Seriously, I'm sorry again for disappearing... studies take a lot off your hands, especially free time. Pfft, I hate school and homework. xD;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…