• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you have a somewhat part-time job, right?

Yeah I agree. The show is mainly for kids though. And now I set my sights on The Mega Evolutions specials. It's more serious than the main series, but it has a large gap between the airings of these specials, so it's gonna take a long time for Act III to air. Yeah I saw that as well haha. It's more true to the nature of anime than the main series is.

Oddly, I can't seem to stop looking for Franticshipping fanarts. Maybe I should read the manga during my vacation this year.

They're still spamming even now? I haven't been visiting the amour thread for a while.

Well, I do support Ikari a little since it has the same, if not more or less chance of becoming canon as Pearl. I see ships as worldly facts. Hikari's and Shinji's personality is a solid foundation of the ship to me as it reflects my past with a girl. As for the most hated ships, It's obviously Negai for me Lol. I can't even stand the name.
    Is there anything you can do in the meantime, like evolve some of your Pokemon?
    If you became one I would make an account just to subscribe :D
    Oh wow he's so lucky! You need some of that luck for yourself haha. You'll catch that rogue Pyschic eventually :p
    You don't have to do that if you don't want to. I think you'd be great at it :D
    Oh wowww that sucks! You'll find it eventually :D
    The only reason I did mine at the school is because I had nowhere else to go. If I'm being honest..... I actually despise little kids. I'm not being mean to them but they can be soooo annoying, and disgusting haha.
    Yeah. I'm earning quite some money haha.

The fact that it's childish comes from the dialogue of the game or the anime. When you think about it, most of it is centered on friendship, which is making it child-friendly. But now, after watching XY054, the series may be going on a different path this time as well as the games as they now show more plot that's not for children. Meh, maybe it's just me Lol.

Speaking of PokeSpe, when I researched about Franticshipping, I didn't know it was really canon, so I decided to read the chapter it was made canon, which is round 259 I believe. Man I couldn't stop fanboying over it lol.

The only thing I really hate about them is that they tend to over-analyze even the smallest of detail. I couldn't see how it would affect the ship though.

You do? That's cool though. I'm more on Amour/Advance (duhh), but I do have a soft spot on Pearlshipping. I just can't ship them now, as my mind thinks their high-fives shows only their close friendship. If I can get it out, I might go and discuss some in its thread someday and be a Pearlshipper. Yeah me too. I don't really like those pairings either solely because they frequently quarrel with each other, and the opinion of Misty being older than Ash makes me less likely to ship it.
    Wow..... that seems too difficult xD Just stay on the island for the whole day, that's what I'd do.
    Oh cool, that's still awesome! I did my work experience doing that :)
    Wow that's quite a while, but don't worry! He's probably just been enjoying the holidays and hasn't had time to get the footage together :D
    I'm glad I made you smile! *hugs*

I told you it's all good! I don't mind, there are many more important things in life than Serebii.
    Nah that's ok. The same goes for me everyday this week. I had a lot of gigs around the area.

Here, there is absolutely no one who share the same interest as I have lol. The only place I can find one is in this forum. In short, I'm always lonely in reality lol. Yeah they still think it's for children simply because they haven't played it yet, thus no childhood past with it.

I saw that too, but I haven't been active there since.

Me too. When I started writing those three drabbles, I though "Ugh. This sucks". But there was this game in the advance thread, and it was to start and continue on with the story. A little bit of playing and my writing skills are coming back.

Gotcha. Yeah you're gonna have to jailbreak it if you wan't to modify the system, or simply removing limitations from the phone. The good thing about it is, the limitations can be easily restored, though the warranty is already void.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…