• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds like a plan ill try and trade sometime today. I remember when i caught my shiny azumarill in a friend safari. That was so cool
    Yeah think of it as a term of endearment :0 ) i call all of the chicks that im friends with dude. i cant trade now and i have to go back to work soon so like i said itl get done eventually. Plus i can wait and see what other goodies i can get from ya lol ;)
    Sorry im working on some network things and just bow saw your message. Theres no rush dude you do what you have to do and if the trade happens fine but if it doesnt then thats ok as well.
    Hey :) and yes I do still need the pokemon. I totally have up hope of getting it lol thanks for checking. My fc is 2423-4680-3833 I'll check back every 15 min or so just let me know when you are available to trade.
    Oh good! I still need this pokemon. :)

When will you be able to trade? I promised a Smeargle for it, right?
    alright guys its late updated all my stuff i need for the night i got to work tommorow but a short day but i may be on for a tiny bit tommorow maybe to open my league gym have some things to do with the boyfriend night!
    I see. In that case, just do what's necessary until I'm ready to battle. The team won't be quite what I'm hoping for in my opening battles, but by the time I'm done it'll at the very least be workable.

I'm deeply sorry for any inconveniences this has caused you guys.
    1. I've already got both games for ORAS, so don't worry about it. But, the games aren't ready in the fact that I've not been able to complete one of them. For OmegaRuby I've been running through it for personal enjoyment... but the IGN on it is Pyrax if it's necessary that I use the copy ASAP.

2. As for an apprenticeship application, is it necessary, or shall a sub simply be implemented until I find my feet again??? Also, should the need arise, what does it involve? Could you PM it to me?
    Sadly I do not have my team quite ready for the opening events yet, nor do I have a completed ORAS title atm. Until then though, I'll get you my X/Y IGN as a replacement until I defeat ORAS.

(I still have three Pokemon I need for the team, so it's barely even half-finished.)
    I'm glad you're getting better now at least! I don't think that guy was a troll, just new to the forums and probably very young, it could've been worse. *shrugs*
    I've been hosting a 5 box giveaway on Reddit, it got crazy. The FFA phase was worse even though I got 30+ eggs sent to their respective owners, the leftovers got snapped up like candy!
    I've also been checking the TSVs of the other 5 boxes of eggs, one of our shop goers matches one. XD
    nevermind! the gts pulled through
    quite nicely I might add. got a HA bold cleffa in that luxury ball(isn't that the one that increases friendship? idk but anywho) also has stored power, misty terrain, aromatherapy and wish. it's 4iv and sadly male but it'll make good for breeding.
    Hey fairy :3
    do you have HA cleffa/clefairy? I'm having trouble getting one (have this stall team in mind that I"m making)
    Hey Fairy, I'm pretty much ready just need to test it and smooth out the cracks. Silly question but would it be possible to send me the link to put the awesome user we you create for the ice gym so I could place in ones sig?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…