• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i actually have a small favor to ask i know you were the rock leader before me so i know you have experience, could you be my apprentice, because i on vacation starting from next week and stay on it for about 3 weeks
    Good game, you got me with the bisharp, didnt think you were gonna stay for another low kick, so didnt used it ><. Didnt do good predictions
    not even obsessed with pokemon :p
    well not as intensely >.>
    just splatoon right now. I've never bought so much for a game b4. bought a shirt, the amibo, the game, a protection cover for my gamepad(its the only controller used for splatoon) oh and a headset so that I could be apart of this splatoon team when we start doing competitive battles :3
    nah not really, I haven't battled in about that long :p
    I'm alright. keep getting hit by storms off an on that have made us lose electricity/internet but other than that I'm good.
    HYPED FOR SPLATOON!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…