• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner, had some computer issues.

Unfortunately, I am unable to take on another RP at this time, but I wish you the best of luck with it!
    Thank you that helps a lot. Especially since two of my characters are relying on powers that require them to have used the magic in advance.
    Hello,

Ok I have a question:

For the RPG have our characters ha there powers since they were born or are they just discovering them? It would be helpful to know.

Sincerely,
    C&C
    Well my character was planned to be from Mossdeep and has plans to go towards Mt. Pyre. I suppose anywhere between the two locations.
    Yeah! I hope everything goes without too many problems. Have any ideas on how you were hoping to start things off?
    Sounds like a good deal to me. Would be a lot more interesting to have someone to interact with early on instead of trying to do it solo for a while. Very interested to see just how everything will kick off in the RPG. :)
    That's good. That's a good idea! Thanks for mentioning it. I'll have to re-rread the sign-ups again for remembering where they are. XP Probably before the big fight against uh... I forgot the group's name. XD
    All right. I must say I'm interested to see how the RP is gonna start out seeing as many of the Morphs are in different parts of the world.
    Hello there Chili! How are you? I'm probably coming off as weird since I'm acting so friendly. XP I was wondering what kinds of powers Zeruma could have later on because if you can remember, the Kyurem in the movie could change into Black and White Kyurem without fusing so...I was wondering if she could sort of do that except the fire and electric attacks are weaker than her ice attacks.
    Yeah, I'm gonna drop Olive and just stick to Toby and Elizabeth. I think I'll keep Toby as Zapdos though, it fits a little more.
    Hi friend! I was actually messaging you about 2 things.

1) I was wondering if I could change Toby's legendary to Creseselia or Rayquaza? if not it's cool.
    2) I kinda want to drop Olive. I think just having Toby and Elizabeth is enough. You could make her into an NPC or just reopen Shaymin, either way is fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…