• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (it's a thing xD ) haha! thats fine ^_^

Well instead of dancing, it's looks like she's going to try the holding hands approach compared to that preview for episode 59 haha!

oohhhh! the date preview! have you seen it ?? as stated, Serena tries to hold Ash's hand! and people are saying that it looks like Ash is also giving Serena a gift. This episode is maddnessssss, in a good way of cause aha! what do you think about all of this ??

Thanks, it's fine ^_^ and TriPokalon of cause :p nah, in drama it is mostly based on performing on a stage, I think I'll go onto animal care instead next year though aha! breaks are always good along as you don't forget what your meant to really be doing kind of guilty there
    (ahaaha! I use that trick as well XD it does sound better haha) and no worries, can't help being busy aha :p

Oh I can see it happening, Ash and Serena are dancing, by the end of the dance, series had swollen feet by the end because of Ash accidentally stepping on her feed during the whole dance xD!

I just watched it, and yeah I was looking forward to it haha! It was a good little episode, and I can't wait to see the gym battle, plus the whole, date preview :D! what did you think of it ??

I've been good, kind of failed at a performance today, but other than that, it's been okay :) how about you ??
    Thank you :D!

Phaha! same here xD! it was Pikachu's face if anything, while Ash was doing a dance (I'll call it that)

And you mean the Goomy episode ?? YEP! I loved it, it was a good episode, that cliff scene when Ash was trying to get down to the lake made my day xD! it's was so dragged out, which made it even more funny, bless haha! his clumsy xD! I also liked the scene where Goomy jumps in front of Ash and realises a huge attack! What did you like about the episode ??
    I'm pretty much fine. Returned to the city where my university is a few hours ago. My semester exams begin in two weeks so I 've got to give it my all!

I've played all the games minus Blue, FireRed, White 2 and Y, the latter which I'm planning to get at some point in the near future. Do you suppose we will get new Pokémon games this year?
    Thanks for accepting it by the way!

It may be familiar if you played Black and White, it's inspired by the Hero chosen by Reshiram.
    Ahh, makes sense then haha!
    Thats good to hear you've been doing great :D! And I'm not doing too bad either, well, I guess I could say I'm doing great as well xD! I had a good holiday, nice to spend some time with the family :)

And thanks haha! I really like yours to! that was a funny scene :p
    Hey!!! "hummm, can't say I remember you..." (haha! yeah I get the reference :D! and of cause I remember haha! just incase you were actually asking that as well as using a reference)
    How've you been anyways ?? and how was the holidays ??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…