• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ It's possible to not fanboy/girl over dawn? XD
    No way could he ever do that, it's too much in his nature xD ]
    That's ok I just got the Omega Ruby version now I just need the Eon Ticket unfortunately I am in Northern Ireland in a Town called Bangor.
    True, [althrough we already have doruzu for being Ash's CC xD]
    [That would be nice, the guy's posts are starting to hurt my brain lol.
    Yeah, he seems to be running out of things to complain about tbh.
    [Damn, must have been hard for him. xD ]
    True, seems they are gonna be using the monorail, how exciting :p

Serena+Noivern, I guess that could work well, what moveset should it have?
    Yeah. So if you played with it, the same would apply to you too xD I just fed it all the PokePuffs I have. LOL
    I'm stroking it and playing with it right now in my Pokemon Amie xD The only thing is, it feels a little gay- since both my Fennekin and I are male xD
    Maybe that Vaniville Festival isn't that unlikely after all! That would definitely involve a Rhyhorn
    And I got myself a Fennekin! :D *cuddles it*
    The bad news is, I have been conned of my Cresellia now. Again in my search for a 6IV Ditto. The good news is, I got a 2IV Ditto...with Pokerus! :D Oh god this is gonna be fun.
    Still..you could've bred it and given it to me...*drama mode on*I could've given you the world. But you...you chose him...instead of me. I'm heartbroken...xD
    Yeah that might be the case.
    True. But hey..as long as they don't interfere with them, or don't last for more than a minute or so, I'm willing to let it slide
    God no!!! Sigh...anyway, I got a Zekrom xD
    Yeah that's possible. But I don't see why he is so prominent that his Pokemon gets displayed along with theirs.
    Oh they might appear..that's for sure. But they won't be interfering our lovebirds xD They don't have their Pokemon with them after all.
    NO!!! Did you breed it at least? xD Oh man!

Well it still doesn't explain why the Treecko is featured along with the Pokemon of the main cast! Oh God..keep such ideas to yourself. That would be a nightmare xD

I'm not so sure if it is that obvious. You see, the festival would be shown at the very end of the episode. Until then, we have that shopping thing. In fact, that picture again points to some good interaction between Ash and Serena- because the Courmarine Monorail commands a great view of the sea. So if it is so far in the end of the episode, TR wouldn't have time. However, they might actually buy presents for their Pokemon. I don't put it past them.

The interactions will be fantastic. I have no qualms or worries about it.
    LOL wait till I get a 6IV Dit. Then I'll demonstrate xD
    I don't understand anything anymore. LOL. There's the Treecko and Rhyhorn, which are running alongside all the regulars. I mean what is the meaning of this?
    And seems like some AmourShippers have already gotten disappointed with the summary of the episode xD I put through a solid argument which I hope delivers the message. Honestly some of them get to cloud nine so easily, and then fall down deeper than the Earth's core in no time :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…