• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought so, but then what is your business

5 and a half for me. I'll always have wasted more of my life here, unless I slip into inactivity or die first. That's pretty morbid stuff yo
    What is your business, hitting moose in the road by accident?

Yeah those were the days when we didn't think before we posted. How I miss them

**** we're getting old
    Two friends of mine are starting a food bar called "Caribou Poutine"; poutine isn't very popular here and they're capitalising on that

Maybe we're still noobs now. Maybe we will always be noobs yesterday... Best not to think about it too hard
    I like horses. There's a really notorious family in Ireland down the street from us which lets horses and ponies run around

I like football, both soccer and gaelic football. I watch the former and play the latter

I like crumpets. But I don't have a toaster so I can't buy any :(

Now let's talk about caribou, hockey and poutine, things you like

Bonus Content lol
    same here but we all know that the tsunami of emigrating Muslims will swallow us whole

There is a factory in Mecca right now which mass produces Muslims to come over here and take our jobs
    Doesn't matter - there's a very high chance that you will be a Muslim by 2035, so eat all the bacon you can, and try to get used to praying 5 times a day just in case you become super-dedicated
    Yes, and the entire world will be Muslim by 2060 at this rate.

They're predicting interstellar converters by the 23rd century
    ----------
    You're actually worried about some random on a train realizing you're on a pokemon forum?
    ----------
    I'll take this here to avoid going off-topic.
    I'm not "worried" or ashamed, I just don't like attention (of any kind). I don't want to give people a reason to look at me, or try and talk to me when I'm on the train. I'm shy. So yeah, I'd prefer a generic, boring, easy on the eye, forum style.
    This is partially true and also created Hitler to become what he did back in the days

I never would have drawn that comparison
    Except Hitler

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…