• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me was playing MM and I had cleared the Great Bay Temple. Then I realized I didn't get the fairies within it, so I went back there. And then my Skullfishphobia struck. I never cleared the game ever since, nor the Great Bay area ever again, no matter how many times I tried to.

PH was because I forgot about it. The longest I reached in that game was the (spoilers) Bellum battle (spoilers). I also haven't cleared Skyward Sword because of that.
    I'm hoping to ,i never won any sadly because i give on games that i cant beat but i actually did reach far because of that beautiful princess zelda.
    Wow, have you finished them? Out of the three you mentioned I only ever finished Ocarina... and most specifically it's 3DS remake.

Majora's Mask's Skullfish were the reason I couldn't beat MM and I kind of forgot Phantom Hourglass. Are you going to get Majora's Mask's 3DS remake?
    Don't have any at the moment if you 're referring to my university studies...aside from the religious cults and Sociology of Christianity. I study Theology, you see.
    But I prefer geography, making art (preferably on paper), and history (my favorite one, maybe that's why I love the Zelda games lol).

Btw, have you played any Zelda games?
    Exactly ,this theory shoul be posted BIG and BOLD in the TF's portrayal thread because as far as i can see most of those speculations don't make a lot of sense.
    Exactly. I believe this is why they 're making these specials, on one side to advertise the games' Mega Evos and on the other they serve as the prologue for TF's plotline in the whole XY series. It makes more sense if we go by that theory.
    To be honest i had a feeling we needed the final mega special before TF debut in the anime because if they came before it would tie up the whole series .
    No, because the movie features a shiny Mega Rayquaza, and the Rayquaza that appeared in the specials isn't.

It's obvious the specials and the movie aren't related, but we need to see the third one due this spring to draw any conclusions, as I think it may be the last Act that will lead to TF's debut in the main anime.
    Lysandre made his debut in the Mega Specials and his Pyroar in the second Mega Special. Hmm...

If we do get a TF appearance in the Magnemite episode, then the third Mega episode will probably air sooner than we thought.
    Forgot to add the movie featuring the Hoenn Legends and Hoopa (who all can be obtained in OR/AS) in my point, sorry.

Yeah, I've seen it. After reading the comments, I'm now sure we 'll have a TF debut in one of these episodes, although I haven't deduced to which one yet.
    I give it 4 years, cause I don't expect a new game in 2015, and 2016 being the year the Kalos sequels get released as well the beginning of a New Gen, that would kill it. It's 4 years.
    Yeah, I agree. We all need a break, not just them.

Speaking of the anime, how long will this Gen be? 3 or 4 years? I hope for the latter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…