• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice. I'd like that as well, but only if I teach music.

Well, as of right now, his current Pokemon in his roster doesn't have a mega Evolution, so there's no point in giving him a Mega Ring, a Key Stone, and a Mega Stone this early. But yeah, if they really don't give him those things before the league, I'll be seriously pissed off. I mean come on! He has a freakin' Charizard and a Sceptile back in Oak's lab. And one of which was used during the Sinnoh League. I'd probably give up watching the anime until then.

Actually, when I read round 259, I read them from right to left. I was so used to reading the Japanese way that I got completely confused about the manga, and I was like, "Wait, what?!"

Yup, so far so good. I'm keeping an eye on it though.

Well don't misunderstand me though Lol. I'm not actually shipping Ikari as a keep-away. I just like their personality contrasting with each other. As for Cavalier, I really haven't watched the eps where Shigeru appears.
    Yeah exactly. Mudkip is just adorable :3 I'm pretty sure I used him a couple of times when I first started playing Pokemon. It is :D

Hmmmm...... that might be a good idea. Have you looked at the GTS for any good trades? And finally, someone that agrees with me! Quilladin and Chesnaught look horrible, but Chespin is awesome. I feel the same way about Fennekin as well TBH. I mean look at what they could have become (never mind Froakie's, Greninja is amazing):http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAX3AewCIAAMp7d.jpg:large

I heard they are!!!! I just really should walk into a games store and buy a 3DS with AS, shouldn't I? xD I heard Deoxys can actually be caught with a Quick Ball if you're lucky, I would personally use a sleep inducing move to stop the Recover from occurring.
    Blaziken is a bit like Charizard, over hyped. Although I still love Charizard :D I would get AS before I get OR. Sceptile is awesome :)

Oh really? Interesting, I would get Moltres then considering I would pick Froakie. Articuno is a good Legendary, I miss seeing it around.

I really need to get AS now!!!! I just really want to do all of this awesome stuff D': Don't spoil anything for me! The thing is, who would you be saving the master ball for? Is there a roaming Pokemon to use it on? Otherwise you'd just be having it as an antique :p
    The Elite 4 isn't hard for me, but I just like to get some things done before I take them on. The Gen 6 experience share already beefed up my team to really high levels, so I think I can take them down easily.
    Mega Swampert looks awesome IMO. I would choose Treecko just because Grass/Dragon is amazing, but everyone likes Mudkip!

And to me :) So you weren't able to catch Articuno in XY?

Well, I had a walkthrough guide that gave me the braille signs and what letters they meant, so that made it easier xD I heard about that, that's awesome! I can remember obtaining Deoxys for the first time, awesome. Primal Groudon is so OP, like his ability literally evaporates water. I would have used the master ball too, haha xD
    Pretty good defensively :) It is really cute :3

I suppose that makes sense. Plus then it would make the game seem really cramped. It is definitely worth it :D After all, you get a certificate too! :p
    Really? The Regis were quite simple for me. I loved the riddle you had to figure out for the whole storyline, I wanted more of that in the games. Groudon is a toughie. Aww :(
    Yep, Milotic is one awesome Pokemon :D You chose Mudkip? Good choice! ^^

Oh so you can't catch Mewtwo in ORAS? Or the Legendary birds? Interesting. It really is worth it, that's the whole point of playing the game!

That's awesome, I'm so happy for you. Yeah the Regis have always been pretty easy to catch, even Regigigas itself. I take it when you talk about complete Legendary you don't mean the event ones? Like Manaphy, Shaymin, Jirachi etc.
    Oh right, they're really difficult to evolve aren't they? :/
    That's what I do! And then my box fills up after I've transferred the Legendaries from previous games. But you've already filled it! :O The National Dex is always the thing I want to complete, it's the best feeling.
    Hooray!! Congratulations :D You'll catch the others in no time :)
    Oh my, that's so good! Congratulations!!!!! Then you'll have a shiny Milotic :D
    That's great! How many legendaries have they out in that game??? Don't worry, you'll get Cresselia in no time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…