• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I would just like to thank you for making the Misty Club. I'm glad that i found a place to talk to Misty fans like myself. In any case, I was reading your recent post and you mentioned that you were writing fanfic. Now I don't know if this would be too much to ask since we haven't talked before but can you perhaps take a look at mine. I posted a chapter of it on fanfiction.net and got only one review. This discouraged me so I decided to trash the idea. However, I really feel it has potential and would like someone knowledgeable to read it so that I know if I should continue it or not. Just as a heads up, its intended to be more of an adventure story though it will have Pokeshipping. If you are interested, please message me so I can provide a link. Thanks for your time!! P.S. if you could provide a link to your fanfic that would be great =)
    Ah okay haha. Oh yeah, leave out the black haired people :p Kidding :D I know! But then again, loads of the actors are like that. Like Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Alan Rickman and more! It would be cool if you went to the same college as her though! Poor her, she's going to be interrupted every day college really. Oh yeah! I read that before haha, sorry, I just forgot. Well, it was a good idea to make this club then :) Really? I watched the movie three times and I heard "I could stay hidden up here too if you like" every time :S Haha nah, I think he'd want to remember that :p Lmao! Sexy Snape video? I'll check that out later then. I know! The lag is just so annoying sometimes.
    Hahaha always girls and blondes... I never saw the hype. I'm perfectly happy with having black hair. I'm more of a Bonnie fan, just because I love Ginny, but Emma Watson is very pretty. She's also smart and seems really cool too! Yeah I know, poor her, she didn't want people to know where she was going :( Yeah I know haha. That's one of the good things about your club :) How did you come up with the idea for it? Yeah exactly! "I can hide up here too if you like" and she disappears. Should have been more passionate. Yeah he is haha. He speaks so slowly, he's the perfect Snape! Gary Oldman rocks yeah. Too bad they both died haha. I hate it when that happens! It happened to me yesterday :p
    WHAT? I HATED that guy! Haha I've got a crush on Bonnie Wright, the girl who played Ginny :p Yeah it is :D At least your club is booming with activity though :p I heard that as well, I just hope they're being modest about that though. Same! It was like, ONE kiss the whole time, and it wasn't really a proper kiss either. Then she's like "I can hide here too if you want Harry." Then she disappears. I WANTED MOREEEEEE! :( Yeah, not all making out and crap, but at least with a little more passion. Hermione's also one of my favourites! Snape's cool, but I'm kind of prejudiced, I do like him though haha. Sirius was awesome! Too bad he died :(
    Haha nah, I'm lame :p Lmao! I have a celebrity crush too, but at least I know it'll never happen. It's just fun to wish that it was true :p Haha yeah I'm the owner of the May Club. Yep :D I'm waiting for the extended edition! I'm hoping for more Harry and Ginny parts :D Ginny's my favourite character haha.
    Haha no worries Miss NowOptimisticBecauseYaniSaidSo :p I know what you mean. I'm usually a realist, but when the time comes, I'll occasionally switch to being optimistic or pessimistic haha. Yeah I know what you mean. I need some active members at the May Club haha. Harry Potter WAS awesome! I saw it twice already lmao. Once yesterday, once today. Loved it! I wrote all of this in the club I think though :p
    Lmao. I need one of those :p Don't worry about it :) Just always look on the bright side of things. Glass is half full, remember? :p Haha I'm happy new members are joining, it enables me to post more as well haha.
    Lmao! I have no idea what you look like anyway so I'd be all "huh?" :p No worries, I understand. Awesome :D I read about your experience :p It's too bad your parents did that to you... And then especially your sister's friend. Sorry you had to go through with that :S See you on the club!
    Hey nothing much, just enjoying summer :D No way? Awesome! I wish I could go! Enjoy yourself yeah? Be sure to tell me how it goes :D I'll see you there! (at the club, not the premier :p)
    Yeah thanks for your concern, i guess i just have to move on or something xD.

About moving, wow! another coincidence C, we both will move, but for different reasons i see. And economy definitely affected the both of us too, i hope you and your family go through it, you will be ok i think!
    I'm not that good, i'm really going through hard times but i have hope that things will get better

I'm glad you're good though, even if busy but doing well :) About new things, i may be moving soon! but not sure yet, and you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…