• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I'll see what I can do. I've never tried to do something like this though, so it may be a bit.
    Mooi initiatief, hopelijk is de drempel voor veel spriters hiermee laag genoeg om advies te vragen. :)
    The most interesting facttor here is why people want to know the "excuse" behind it. like, "Pull the plant up with the roots!". Once they find out exactly how that sh*t works, people will work their arses off to avoid it, I guarantee it.
    But does it even matter? Why is it so taboo? As far as I know, I haven't ruined a lot of straight marriages.

I'll check it out later. I kinda wanna do something in the game section too, but my creativity is low lately.

Going whatnow? Oh well, have fun! I'l likely go to sleep soon
    Oh yeah, in Norwegian we call it 'Arv og Miljø'. I am a big believer of that.
    Well, the whole gay thing is just annoying imo. the fact that it is a legit problem a lot of places is just annoying. lol. And yeah, I don't think that is something one is born with. (Maybe a little), but rather that ones environment does all the work.
    In my case, for example: My mom raised me on her own, I have no father figure, despite my dad being a considerable part of my life, and 4/5 of my friends are girls, so maybe that have something to say.
    Me too, lately.. It is worrying.
    awe, thans. But I doubt that will save me in this lecure. I'll just have to sit by and be quiet. lol

Oh? Do tell
    Yeah, when my earliest classes start at 10 AM, I usually wake up around 9 AM, so I usually don't need to put on the aarm clock.
    yeah, I was in one of my new classes today. Moral and ethics. It is basically the lecture that proves what a terrible human being I am
    Gotta learn how to do it tho..
    yaaaaay

Getting up early is a breeze. It is the whole school-stuff in general that proves to be an issue to me. lol
    Heh, I didn't. Nightmare Fuel posted it on my VM's yesterday, and I kinda fell in love with it.
    Yeah, happy new year!
    I am decent, thanks. School starts today, and I just wanna go back to bed. lol
    i̪̪̫̋ͤͫ͛̇̊ͅI̞̦̝̝̎̽̔̌͛T͉̫̣̄ͪ͋̀ͭ'̺̹̰͎̰̏̿͋͒Ṣ͈̯̿͗͆ ̯̲̬ ͉͖͙̙ͩ̿M̻̲͈̰͎̜̤̹̐͐͆̊̎ͨ͐E̥̲͚̙̮̜̦̘ͭ̚.͉̜̘͂͐͑͆̃̌̏͊ͅ ̗̯̲̲
    Thank you very much! I am really honored to have won, and I was in no way expecting to win. The trophy looks amazing too. Thanks for making these contests possible! It's a joy to be involved with this (small) community. :)
    Here's the custom avatar that I would like:

Just a little something I drew not long ago and I thought it would like okay-ish edited as an avatar. I hope that you can make it possible.

Thanks again and happy new year!
    Het is verdorie moeilijker dan ik dacht o_O, eerst dacht ik "Aight, gewoon random iets kiezen en wit maken, een wortel erbij en klaar" maar ik zit nu al aan mijn 3e poging en het wil maar niet lukken. :p
    Hah, bedankt. :) Ik heb inderdaad nog niet veel geoefend op scratchen, als er eens GWSC week komt zal ik nog eens proberen. Eerst een goede sneeuwman zoeken. :p
    Goh, ja en nee. Ik ben begonnen in 2006, maar dat trok op niet veel. :p Tot GWSC#80 was het van eind 2011 geleden dat ik nog gesprite had, en daarvoor van 2008, dus echt actief ben ik niet. Ik heb in totaal maar een twintigtal sprites die ik zelf geslaagd vind, maar het is niet echt iets wat je verleert (gelukkig maar :p). Ik vind het wel knap hoe jij grote dingen kan scratchen, dat heb ik zelf echt nooit gekund, enkel edits en kleinere zaken.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…