• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Nightmare Fuel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• N̘ͧ̾͋a̫̭͈ͮͪ̈̅ͅh̸̙̻̭̭̽́̎̎ͤ̾ͩ.̸̠̳̝͉͎͇͖̈ͧ̎ ̼̰̱̙͓͌ͮ̑̏̿I̜̺̩̦͚̙͆ͭ ̙̯̬ͫ͐̐͋̈̐ͧd̟͖̰̜̱͈͌̓͆͐̔̎̍o̰̳̱̱͎͈͌ͬ͌ͨͫ́n͔̤͈̟͂ͭ'̨̦̝̺̹͔̝̏̄ͣ̇̅̔tͤͣ͢ ̜̲̾͌l͇͇͚̟̤̘̼ͥ̋ͬ̉͞i͊̓ͬ̍ͭͦ́k̘̟̝̞͕̺͐̓̓̕ẽ͖͖̙̖͙́̇͑ͨ̋ ̬͚̾̄̚s̫̹̺̘̲ȇ͈̖̗̠͎̺̦ͣ̄͒ͨn̬̖͑̑ͮ͗̓d͖̲͚̒ͦ̂͜ĭ͇̆͠n̆̿͏̲̻̩̝g̫͓͔͋ͯ͐ͥ ̣̞̗̾̒͟F̞͖̻͙̖͎͕r͎͌̅ȋ͆̓͒͏̰̲e͛̔͒ͧ҉̖͉͓̮̲̦͔nͯ́d̿ ̞̲̺͉̆͗̉̌͞r̰̙͍̞̒e͒ͤͥq̣̙̥̟u̙̮͚̭͖͔e̛s̝̱͙̖̯̣͝ṱ̻̩̾̀s̶̯͖̪̝̾ͥ͐̂͂.̲͈ͮͪͪ.̴̪̬̟̥̱̘̣̑̔ͭ̽̅͋ͯ
    ̊ͨ҉̗͇̫̲͓͉̺B̰̖̟̟͈̹͍ͤͧ͑̈́ę̞͚̜̥̱͕͕́s̵̔̑ịͩͪ͗̍̏ͮ̐d̛̩̝̻̦̯̅ẻ̶͕s̆̔,̎͒̅͐ ̡͊m̃ͫ́͒̇y̅͂͆̓ͨ̓҉ ̰̭̜̲̭̘͉̌̕V̛͙̖̰̖̠̄̍̋́M͔̄̾̊'͎͇̖̲̙͕̦͒̿ͭs͕ͮ͂͛͊ ̈̋ͨͪͫa̴̹̘ͫ̔̅r̸ͥe̵̖͚ͣ̅ͪ̄͛̾ͫ ̊̅̆͐͏̟̯o̙̮͉͈̗͎ͦͭ̂͐̀̍͠ͅp̧͉̫̤͙͓̞̬ͧ̑͛e̫̬͚͎̖n͗̉҉͎̭͇̖̙̣ ͍̏͊ͪ̈͑̍̇t̻̱͔̍͊̊ͣͯ̋̏o͕̣̞̙̠̱͇̓͆̃̍ ͕͕ͅt̽̾͆̀h̙͕͈̰͗͘e̛̯̯͐̉̍̏̿ͫͯ ̻̺̝͒̒͗ͫ̑̎p̣u̙̥̩͕͉͒̈́̀b̺͙̤̪̫͍̆͊ͤͥ̎̃ĺ͍̻̙̲̔̐̎̈́̉̚iͦc̠̜͉̳̠̜̲̃͒̃̽ ̮̓͐ͩ̾̑a͚̬̱̳̠̖͕̔ͮͯ̿͂̽n̳̜͔͇͍̎ͭͣͭ̃y̳͙̻ͪ͌w͚͍͕̺͇̪̲̾̿ͦa͎̥͆y̺̲̪.̩̜̪̞͖ ̺̿̽̃͐̆l̢͔̟͙̝̜̺ͩo̰̳̐ͭ͘ͅl͍̖̪͕̯̝̄̋͊ͦͦͅ
    Yeah, that's possible, I enter most of them these days. Didn't know people were talking about that. Do you still remember where you saw that? I'm curious now. ;_;
    That's a weird question. :p I'm a spriter, obviously, but what do you mean my name's being thrown around?
    And I'm probably the one person on serebii who doesn't know how to respond to that. xD
    Happy New Year to you too. xD I admit I forgot to say that to anyone, even people I know in real life, so don't feel too guilty about it.
    Uh-huh, it is^_^ I'll send you a PM with a code^_^

Now, I don't know if you have played a MH or not. But they aren't exactly new player friendly, so if there is anything you want to knopw about MH, just ask me^_^
    I'm back(well, I check my page about weekly, that is about how active I am, hahaha)! And to make it up to you, I can give you a download code for the demo for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I got 8 of them, hahaha, and I don't think I will be able to give them all away^-^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…