• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MegaMaster#1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, my highest as of today are: 3rd place Deku Butler's Son (14 yeahs), 2nd Ocarina of Time (19 Yeahs) and 1st the Majora's Mask (20 yeahs). I think it depends on what you pick to draw and how well you draw. Because I use my 3DS to draw these, it can be tricky at times to get a detailed and good-looking drawing.
    Well, since Friday, I have started Majora's Mask month there, in the Legend of Zelda series community. What is that? Well, I make a drawing of an element from said game once every day (including weekends), and I will be doing this job 'till the 3DS remake's release date on February 13th. You know, to further hype up the game.

Here is what I have drawn so far:

1/16: Majora's Mask
    1/17: Tatl, Tael and Young Link holding a Keeton Mask and the Kokiri Sword in Termina Field
    1/18: ENEMY BESTIARY I: ChuChu, Black Boe and Deku Baba
    1/19: Happy Mask Salesman
    1/20: ITEM BESTIARY I: Ocarina of Time
    1/21: Deku Butler's Son
    No, I didn't, unfortunately. I slept for a mere 4 hours and got up again on 9.AM. At least I got a break today.

By the way, do you check Miiverse?
    Yeah, I get what you want to say, I love drawing too. Although I tend to overdo myself sometimes... for example I finished my most recent episode around 4 A.M or so in the morning.
    Pretty well, thank you. And thanks for the feedback, glad you 're enjoying it. I hoped to add a new chapter this month, but with the semester exams among other things (including going back to my hometown to vote for Prime Minister this weekend) I didn't have the time. The good news are that I managed to complete yesterday one more episode of my comic and got a day off today to focus on studying.

What about you?
    I'm fine, here drawing and writing for my comic. Unfortunately, they 're not online. But I make plans for releasing it as a fic instead, but that will take some time, since I haven't found any free time as of right now to sit down and write it in fic form.

But if you 're really interested, perhaps you should check this. It is a fic in summarized format that details the events that occurred before my comic's events. It's a direct prequel, in other words. I haven't completed it yet, (for the same reason I mentioned above), but I do plan to add more chapters soon. Stay tuned! And if you have any questions about it, feel free to ask me.
    That's great! Ah no problem. No hurry to reply :D I was sleeping at the time you replied anyway. It was 1am in Malaysian time. Yeah I hope I get better too xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…