• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kutie Pie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• And the blog itself is about Daddy Mewtwo taking care of four baby Mews, all with different personalities. And the fact that he gives some good fatherly advice makes it all the more fun. XD
    Honestly, I have always thought that Ed Catmull and John Lasseter were good people. I will never think of them the same way again now; instead, they are as morally corrupt (if not even more so than other executives in other studios. Fixing your employee's wages is an extremely heinous and shameful thing to do. Catmull and Lasseter better be punished. It's so sad and disheartening, because at one point I actually looked up to both of those men.

This whole thing just pisses me off. It's such a damn shame.
    Yup, it's still a crime and those companies should be punished. Even if someone is not a artist this should still upset people. I know this whole thing pissed me off...I love art, I would definitely say I'm an artist. I've been drawing since I was a kid. Honestly, I still love to draw when I have the time. If I ever do go back to school I wouldn't mind doing something in the art field. Sadly the pendulum isn't swinging in our favor because money talks.....
    It's unique and memorable, in that sense. Most Disney films are not as subtle with it's emotional weight and messages, so it's a gem among their work.

I think it goes beyond small children, because we all know that there are so many hormonal teenagers that think they are in such terrible situations and suffering so much when their lives are totally normal. DreamWorks is competent at taking risks, yes, so I feel like they could tackle such sensitive subject matter and get it right. (Yikes.)

XD

That makes me sick.
    and watching him get assassinated might take a lot of time as being part of the main story plot

so i guess someone's tracking you at mal i assume, how did the person knew that you're already on the 100 day count there o_o
    That's extremely asinine. If it wasn't for all of the artists and animators none of those companies would be worth diddly squat. You're not alone. I'm definitely not thrilled about it either...My goodness the arrogance is unreal...
    same here i'm really enjoying the show, korosensei must be the one that keeps the show entertained, well you know the manga is still ongoing with the raw at ch 122 while the translated at ch 114

oh yeah i just watch the ova, i really lol hard on korosensei ( wow he's everywhere o_o)
    i forgot to ask you about assassination classroom, what where ur thoughts about it

as for me i could say it can be a masterpiece imo, but hey i'm just watching the ova now for past time =)
    I'm a fan of parkour so the game definitely has some appeal to me. I could probably find it very cheap somewhere, lol. It's been out for a while now.
    i mean getting magical girl vibes from rolling girls -_-

same here i love magical girl anime, which one was your favorite - mine was madoka i think ( that's all i can remember for now)
    oh yeah i heard about that roling girls is compared to kill la kill a lot ( the other forums had a lot to say about that)

lolz, ur getting magical girl vibes from it? wow i didn't expect that part to come from you
    say what do you think about kouffuku graffti?

also did you find rolling girls entertaining, i kind of wonder if there will be tournament involves in it
    Honestly, I have no idea what Mirrors Edge is about. When I watched gameplay on Mirrors Edge I saw tons of "free running." I like to free run, so that caught my attention. Lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…