• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also im giving you a 5 iv only because I have alot of of them do to i was shiny hunting i know you ask for 4iv but I have alot of scatters its no biggy XD
    nah its fine im gunna add you in and get on got it out of bank ill add you in a bit and get online...i rather do it now because it may be sometime to trade with you....
    I need to get your stuff out of bank still was about to go to bed soon because i got work in the morning but ill trade
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…