• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ja als het kan. Maar hey er is toch vooruitgang? Je won in ieder geval van hem. Open jij een room? Dan kom ik er aan.
    Kashu: Doesn't hurt to try we can be the first to discover it. And then with it we could handle any Pokemon that comes at us!
    Kashu: Maybe we could be the first to discover your Mega Stone, *gasp* we'd be the superior explorers in history \o/
    Kashu: Okay! But you know with how hard that Scizor tried to take is down, you'd think the treasure be his Mega Stone or something.
    Kashu: Okay so after we cross the bridge we should probably head through the forest right? I bet there's stuff some explorers dropped. :D
    Regirock:.. BATTLE MODE..... *eyes turn red and voice deepens as he puts on his assault vest* ACTIVE!
    Zoroark: Aaaww that's cute. *does a back-flip away from all of us and does pulls her fist up*... Attack first rock head.

Regirock:..... Stone Edge! *his makes a trail of stones get closer to Zoroark but she jumps on them at super light speed*

Zoroark: *in Regirocks face* SUCKER PUNCH! *punches his gut and she actually opens a hole in him*

Me and Regirock: WHAT!?
    Zoroark: So strong that I wanna fight anyone.

Regirock:... *pops put of Duskball and turns too Zoroark with his eyes lights off*.......BBBZZZZEEETTT! *eyes light up*.... ANYONE!? CH-CH-CHA-CHALLENGE ME! *arms spin out of control*

Zoroark: Hahaha ok weakling.
    Yeah, yeah, I was able to eat the world, so a cut of tea will be easy...
    #LatiasEatWorld

*Out of sight*

[No, you'll break the floor on purpose again...]
    It is ok, you didn't know! ^^ Hmm maybe he can plan to (nicely) tease her later in his thoughts? Or he could go make mischief at Vern and Vice? Or both, haha
    Regice: *lets you go*

Zoroark: Yep! My attacks and speed are amazing! Plus my nature gives me a boost!

Me: Hahaha she is ready for anything!
    Rinni is pretty high up, so not sure making her fall is a good idea lol. Besides, we already have it worked out how Rinni and Garth start talking
    Regice: She's gonna be strong young one.

*Me and Zoroark walks in with her fur cut up and my clothing torn up and we just laugh*

Zoroark: Should've seen how I took out the hoard of Zigzagoons!

Me: Hahaha and you super training?! AMAZING!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…