• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SPAM=='Stupid Pointless Annoying Message'. Generally against the rules, but hey, I'm showing appreciation for the subject of a fic idea in the fic ideas thread; I figure it counts. XD

*cough*Also I just mourn the lack of Lance fics.*cough*

Seriously though? If you write this, I'll be there and reviewing it. *would honestly prefer to hold off critique until then 'cos she knows how just summarising ideas can equal misunderstanding and the actual story==better than the summary*
    The fact you delibrately did it maybe? An accident would be an exact duplicate of the previous post which the forums are forever causing, a double post like the ones I keep having to merge would be different. I'd ask you kindly not to act like I'm an idiot.
    Zah? Those double posts would be exactly identical and what the forums cause quite frequently, nobody has a problem with those. Yours however were completely different and delibrately posted at a later time when you could have hit edit.
    That... made little sense.

I know the Fanfiction rules inside out because I originally wrote them, double posting one reaons like that is one of them, ho hum.
    Several hours? Yeah thats the problem it's not an extended timeframe like nearly 24 for something reasonable. While a review is, you could have so EASILY editted your post but no had to make a separate. And hard to not know when there's no other posts there.
    Pfft, I'm not afraid of her... matter of fact, she should be afraid of him.

& yes, you'll now get a review from me.
    Cool. Have fun and happy birthday in advance.

Il have a look at your fic later, providing my router doesnt die again.

vaati out.
    Im surprised noone else pointed out that random line where I pressed enter. o_O

Mind you, I never noticed myself.

Anyway, thanks for doing a properly constructive review, all points are noted and will be taken care of. Hopefully.

Thanks. Is our abuse war over?
    Ha!

I like to check whether im the only person with a problem with people. Is that reallx a bad idea?

"Im 9 years older than you"

Couldn't give a ****. Maturity is based on mental strength, not how long youve been alive.

You can disable VM's if you dont want people reading them. PM's are private, VM's are meant for any and all to read.

Downright sad?

Not really. Im fairly happy with my life.

You still havent said what was good/bad about my crappy fic yet. Do so, and I may respect your response.
    ----------
    Yami, just because no-one in the RPG?Anime/Manga did it, doesn't mean it can't be done. There's always room for something new, and I think it's worth a go.
    ----------
    Oh for the love of christ learn to read. I meant it as TEAM ROCKET HAS DONE MORE THAN JUST A FEW THINGS. Stop commenting to me. Stop replying to me. Stop making me have to face palm and realize oh lord. Did it reply to me? Oh yep it just did.

I have you ignored for a reason. You were supposed to put me on ignore for a reason. Please stop stalking me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…