• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Truth be told, I am horrible at both revamps and trainer sprites, but it looks pretty good to me. Better than my first revamp (or last, for that matter <_<) at the very least. I'm not sure I'm allowed to give specific pointers before the poll goes up though (fair play and all that), sorry. :p
    It's no biggie :)

Ah yea, I wanted to ask you if it was possible to put two images in a userbar? The OP specifies one image only
    It's pretty good actually. I don't spot any real flaws at least. If any sprite sucks this week, it's mine. :p Then again, it was only a half-assed attempt at something I don't really like doing anyway, so I'm okay with it. A lot of people seem to enjoy it, though, and it's good to see so many entries so it must be the way to go I guess.
    Hey, how's it going? I've been looking at some of the art you've done (including OU player of the week) and it's really good. :] Keep up the amazing work!
    Hi,
    since your banner won, I want to add the links to it.
    To do so I'm going to separate the banner in 4 parts (see example below)
    It would be the easiest for me if you could do this and animate it so that I only have to add the links, because I don't know how 'fast' your animation goes.
    But it is also fine if you could just provide me the different frames. Then I just have to figure out the animation speed.

(Here is an example on how I did it the previous time:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG])
    No probs, feel free to ask if you run into any problems :p noobiess even made a special topic for that kind of stuff recently
    I accidentally posted this on my own profile page first somehow >.<

I didn't sprite really sprite seriously until 2008 (I learned it in 2006, but I was pretty bad back then :p), but then I took another long break until 2012 and then again until recently. I've only made about 30 sprites I consider to be good though. You can see those oldies here if you like, but I wouldn't bother commenting on the thread now, it died over two years ago. :p
    Lawl, I couldn't draw straight line if my life depended on it, but spriting really is an art of practice much more than talent, at least technically. I remember a good shading/general spriting tutorial somewhere on the internet, I'll see if I can find it again for you. :)
    You're welcome! I noticed the ... notifications a bit too late so I posted my detailed thoughts in the thread instead. I really did like it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…