• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Serebii. Just figured I'd tell you because I haven't seen it on the site yet. A passcode has been found for pokemon shuffle. It's 20150007 and it gives 2 mega starts. Try it out for yourself. Just figured this could be news, thx.
    Can you plz approve my trade shop?
    I have only done the rules because it keeps restarting and I will do it step by step.
    Also the mods are ignoring me.
    Are you the person who created the website if so AWESOME!
    Also I made a topic but the mods haven't opened it yet. Do you know why?
    Yo, on pokearth you don't have these trainers listed on Route 121:

Teammates Kate & Joy
    Spinda lv.34
    Slaking lv.35
    I hope I am not bothering you but do you know the whole situation with Steelrush and I checked his posts and with his friends and it does not look like he did anything wrong. What happened and there is got to be a way to lift it. Remember that guy who hacked on here, he did something to Steelrush that caused him to get banned.
    Hi,
    I noticed a small mistake in the most recent POTW:
    There stands that Togetic should be holding Choice scarf, while it should be an eviolite.

Ps: big fan of the POTW btw. It is always fun to read (and not only for the puns).
    hey idk why but i wasnt notified about the last two visitor messages posted on my page, has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
    Hi. Mega Rayquaza can not mega evolve prior to a certain point (I'm guessing the delta episode). This is due to the fact that I obtained one in a giveaway with dragon's ascent, but it couldn't mega evolve. I am currently just after getting the eon from southern island with steven. I will look further to see when it can mega evolve.
    You reckon you could do a guide on DexNav chaining in the desert? I can only get as high as 7 before it goes crazy and runs...
    I might still try SRing Deoxys at the second meeting post-Delta Episode, but for now, still stuck in the desert for my BQ #5 (5,900 REs so far)
    I went to the GTS earlier and saw 10 shiny Deoxys there on the first two pages. All of which seemingly from Hoenn. Does this suggest that Deoxys isn't locked as most people believe it is? Or are these all Powersaved? I find it hard to believe that there'd be 10 hacked Deoxys on the GTS...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…