• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I wanted to know the perks of downloading Pokemon Showdown would be. I don't want to have to rely on my crappy internet to test stuff
    I've been played MMSS 3: Black Ace. I'm starting to get a bad addiction in a good way.

BTW, my favorite character of all time is ebil. Mwah ha ha!
    Yeah, it really is. Heck, I'm lucky I even got one at all. Wasn't trying for one even.

No, not really. Also, I am already behind some due to lack of sleep. My vertebrate anatomy class is terrible since there is so much memorization and I have a bad memory.
    As long as I don't meet someone who's his own grandfather, I think I'll be good. XD

Hmm, that actually sounds like a good idea. Although Balloon Villager is a bit slow and two hits (or a couple of seconds) would send him/her falling, but it's worth a shot. Thanks!
    I thought it was because she was supposed to help retain her position as the khan-leader thing but yeah her fighting her own father was a bit weird.
    yeah, basically. i like Jolly SD more tho cuz it pretty much 6-0es any offensive team once keldeo is at like 30%. I cant tell you how many times Ive won games because i got one free turn with Bisharp. its just that good.

damn. i have two spare 5IV magikarps lying around and idk what to do with them. theyre jolly tho if that changes ur mind any
    Yeah. Normal Pursuit set, but it's EVed to live hits instead of going full offense.

What about a perfect Magikarp?
    Yeah, I was really happy when I saw it. There are some shinies with ugly colors, but I like Swellow's for sure.

Oh, I have those as well. I am pretty much going to be holed up in my room reading the rest of the semester.
    Even better.

oh. i guess that makes sense. then u get to singles and bisharp actually has a bulky assault vest set on the analysis so its not /that/ bad

also do u want a magikarp.
    inb4 V-Create Jirachi

Why is Dark / Steel such a bad typing? I mean ik Fighting types are a thing but are they that common?
    Let's not forget that plothole where if you tap Gangrel's name during his reign, it says he's the former mad king of Plegia despite still ruling the area. I loved being able to recruit him but realistically, I would've cut him and Yen'fay from the endgame paralogues, especially the latter that we only see once.
    I'm sort-of like that with my father's side, but it's already a distant relation. I know that I have a second-niece who's older than me, though. :p

Ugh, Counter is one of the most frustrating moves to play with, but that makes sense. Shame Villager doesn't have anything like that since all of his/her heavy-damaging moves require time.
    Oh yes those endgame paralogues. It always confused me how Emmeryn and Gangrel were still alive somehow. And their lack of supports doesn't help either. I hope there's more variety this time, assuming the pair up system returns.
    I thought only four chapters had Risen (1, 2, 22, 24) not counting paralogues. The Valm arc could have been a bit better like hinting at the Avatar's strategy and a second Yen'fay appearence but that arc did lack Risen which was a plus to me.
    Yeah, I think the S supports was kind of behind the easy difficulty. I switched out of them and Chapter 11 significantly more challenging.

I actually got further in Fire Emblem Awakening, but little did I know that the Normal file would be so punishingly easy. I have that file mainly for DLC.
    Shiny Swellow. I was planning on using it on the team in the first place, so it was extra cool to have a shiny of it.

I have a bit of a memory problem. I have trouble remembering what I just read. It's a serious issue when you have to read a lot in in your textbook.
    Seeing the new trailer, I was inspired to take on a chapter in my Hard Mode file. It felt way too easy, but that maybe had something to do with the S Bonds. The only thing about Awakening is that I wish it had adjustable difficulty.

Edit: Chapter 10 btw, I know it's an early one, but it still felt too easy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…