• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Most of the stuff you lied about when you came here fit me. Minus the parents having really expensive cars.
    Looking at your post in the "When you were new to SPPf" thread I noticed most the stuff you listed either applied to me or could be changed slightly to fit me. I have nothing more to that story.
    I would enjoy that, Carlisle!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you've got some stressful things going on. Glad to hear you're fine anyway.
    ^_^ Hi there, Carlisle. It's rare that we ever talk, isn't it?

I'm as dandy as an English crumpet, by the way. And you?
    Nice to hear from ya! Sadly, no...life continues to migrate further and further to the shitter for me. Just trying to make the best of it.

What about you?
    Ha! Mods can see all deleted threads/posts and can even choose to restore them or not. Again, the FAQ isn't complete at all in regard to moderators. =/

Anyway, my birthday was yesterday and it was quite fun. I turned 17. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…