• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mizz Nikki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Walrien is one of those bulky Pokemon that can take hits and dish them back out. It's a good choice. Although, the problem is that you'd be without a main water type for a good time of the journey.

Exactly :D

You rather paralyse them? Sleeping has a better catch rate afterwards, but I suppose paralysis lasts forever.
    There might be a better Kalos aftergame if XY gets a third version or sequel.
    I know, and the Delta episode is really fun. :D
    Oh, belated happy birthday! I'm sorry, but I'm so busy I couldn't be here for your real birthday. How are you?
    Yeah, but then it's neutral to most of the other types, which makes it really helpful. Yeah, that's why I put "other than" in my sentence haha.

See now that's a perfect team because they've each got their own unique types, it's a wide spread for coverage and you've got a good mix of attacking, fast and defensive Pokemon.

False Swipe is very handy as well, yes. Thunder wave too, and sleep powder.
    Oh right, there were the Looker missions, but they weren't good enough, so I almost forgot they existed. Then again, XY were the first games of a new generation, and most of the time the first pair of games in a generation lack aftergame, like BW, so I didn't expect much.
    So far, I'm really enjoying the aftergame of ORAS.
    Since Mega Evolution is a very big part of XY, I doubt they wouldn't give him those things, or that's just how I see it haha.

I researched it further, and it seems to be published between 2000-2008. I can't remember exactly since I haven't been in front of the computer for 5 days haha.

Me too. I hope we get some very decent hints in the ep. If not, then Lorde's right; it is a false hype, and I'd be disappointed if it is.

Eh? I didn't know that. Can't believe that's how popular it is. If I could describe it now, It'd be teasing, 'cause imo, I think they're indirectly promoting Pearl by commercial and such, which I think didn't end with something very valuable for Pearlshippers. Amour will definitely top Pearl when enough time passes.
    An electric type is good to have, it only has one weakness after all (right?). Fly is probably the most needed HM, other than Surf.

I managed to make Mightyena work in Sapphire, and I helped Camerupt out by switching out for weakness. Flygon is a cool Pokemon to have too, and Glalie (love him).

Yep, definitely :D
    Yeah, same here. XY was awesome, but the lack of after game was one of the things that irked me. Other than catching legendaries, nothing exciting.
    Truueee!! Can't say they don't really want him to have a mega ring just yet. I mean, his chances of winning a league when he has a mega ring does increases. But yeah, he'd still have to beat the E4.

But then again, the art of the manga seems to be, you know, too blurry, and old.

Yup. Just waiting for the inevitable disaster when XY059 comes xD.

I see. By the looks of it, it seems they really want Ash and Dawn separated, to which keep-away ships for Dawn were created. I dunno why though. Isn't Pearlshipping popular in Japan? Hmm. Kinda tempting to watch, but I'll pass for now.
    I always have one of the three main types, fire water and grass, a pokemon that can use fly, and then two others :D

Togekiss is a good Pokemon! I've always liked Pokemon like Mightyena, simple yet good design. Camerupt is another good one, and Torterra obviously :D

Haha that's why I save my game before battling the legendaries :p
    Oh really? Torchic is my least favourite, although I think they're all great :D

Greninja looks the best too. That's actually one of my quirks when playing Pokemon, I choose the Pokemon that have the best design :D That's why you'll never see me with a Garbodor haha XD

Oooooh that sounds tough :O But, you did catch it, so it all paid off ^_^
    Yeah I used Treecko most of the time, I think I used Torchic once in Ruby. Mudkip for Sapphire :)

Yeah you should, there's normally one decent deal where someone wants something other than a Lv1 Zekrom. Yeah Froakie's is definitely the best.

I'll probably get it sometime this year :) Awesome!!! Well done on catching the legendaries :D Giratina has always been a tricky one for me, I tend to paralyse it to make it easier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…