• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah well my favorite arcs are Enies Lobby, Arlong Park, and Skypiea! Least favorite would probably be Fishman Island.
    Haha do you watch OP?
    Well... I left him the night before last night. My grandpa called the sherif so I could get my stuff and to kinda restrain him from killing him. (my grandpa brought a loaded shotgun with him sooooo... yeah)

I was only able to get a fraction of my stuff and I wasn't able to find my kitten before my time was up to go...

As far as anime I like Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist, .hack//SIGN, Pokemon, Digimon, No Game No Life, Spice and Wold, Angel Beats, ect.
    I like alot more than those but those are the ones on the top of my head
    I like bleach ,clarnard ,naruto Inuyasha lots more ,Pokemon of course and normal Tv shows steven universe ,regular show ,adventure time and a whole bunch .Btw what games do you have for your 3DS?
    I dont send FR to random people exactly tbh I view their "about me " and see if their a person to be a friend and you fit that category well . I found you when i went in the welcome lounge thread and based on your welcome post your a cool person.
    Haha true.
    Ooo you saw my post. XD I really want to, but I have to finish catching up with One Piece first. It's next on my to-watch list!
    I know right. (T_T) but it'll be over by friday. xD
    hm, well I friend the people who visit my page and I look at who's online! ^^

But some of 'em don't accept haha which is understandable considering I'm a stranger to them
    That's good to hear! And I'd be feeling awesome as well if I didn't have a math and comsci midterm. D: midterm week sucks
    Ah you recently came back as well? I literally became active again like three days ago. XD And same! that's why i've been adding people haha.
    a shiny is a shiny congrats :D most of my shinies are by accidents unless its my rngs from 5th gen XD I got a 5 iv bold shuckle by accident breeding for someone in my trade shop XD so yeah i know how you feel but good luck on the 5 iv hunt ;)
    you welcome and thanks I have alot more XD also not sure if you got your fletchling shiny or not but if you don't good luck and if you do congrats XD
    sorry i don't know what happened I saved it out of my bank and didn't dc and i can't find it in my boxes ill go back in my boxes and then get back online...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…