• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey fairy ^w^
    are you available for the test battles?
    we need to do one where I challenge your fairy team w/my challenger team, and then vice versa. You don't have to win them both or anything though, it's mostly so I can see how well you do and what not. I'm sure you'll demolish me :3
    Hey fairy wanted to inform you that my 3DS is broken dog knocked it off so if it's cool by you can I take challenges on ps until I get a new one. It will probably take 3-4 weeks due to me getting limited amounts of cash to use for recreation
    I honestly forgot I had that special dedenne. when I removed the electric gym from my sig I browsed through my pictures and discovered it.
    I was like ' I just have to bring this back, it's too funny!' and creepy ;P

I'm doing good, I plan on doing a lot of work tomorrow, got a little bit of college homework, and then finishing up my teams for trinity hopefully if all goes well. How are you? ^w^

also monday might not work since it's one of my longer college days and I'm usually tired from it, but if I'm feeling up to it then we can do it monday :3
    otherwise it'll probably be tuesday before I test you.
    Ahh, well that's ok! I think the way it is should be fine for now, I'll get to work on the post since I have the teams done already.
    Heyo Fairy! I was thinking about reopening the Freezer Gym that I briefly ran in TEG (the "casual gym" that was basically people fighting me with their 6 favorite pokemon for a poorly made badge that I made in MSPaint) and Moose said I should tell you about it to see what you think. Also if you agree do you know anyone that makes badges? I wanted to remake the freezer badge (seeing as its literally a purple star with a blue circle behind it) but none of the art shops offer badge making.
    Hello! I saw you were supposed to open your gym today. I'll give you my FC anyways: 4596 9628 9541. What's yours?
    Hey fairywitch! I remember when the guild closed,those were dark days :p I first came back because I was trying to get a Diancie, but I ended up spending time reminiscing in TEG or in pokegyms, now I will try to be a little more active, hopefully life won't get as much in the way again, I'm not going to join a guild for now, just in case I leave again. What's been happening with you?
    Thank you so much for Wailmer! :D I totally forgot to thank you, so better late then never! Sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…