• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah i was gonna ask you for a game of Smash but something came up.
    He is difficult to master.

Ness has an excellent recovery if you can master him (Huge second jump, lots of distance covered by PK Thunder 2), but if you do not master him, he will fall to his doom. This will inform you a lot about how excellent Ness can be. According to NAKAT, a professional tournament player, he is in the top five of characters.

Also, Lucas is very different from Ness. His only similarity are PK Fire, PK Thunder and PSI Magnet, along with some physicals like his forward smash. But even their PK Fire and PK Thunder are quite different (Although I personally think Ness has the better specials). But if Ness has been buffed, Lucas probably has been, too. Ness' specials are also the same, but they have got plenty of buffs, like how PK Thunder's "tail" damages now, how PK Fire goes farther, etc. How the differences have been set up between the two, I still think Ness would be better than Lucas, but Lucas definitely has the potential to be a great character, too. In the MOTHER series, Lucas is hugely underpowered compared to people like Ninten, Ana, Ness and Poo. Hopefully, this will change in SSB4.
    Yessir.

SSB4 is so great. Ness is one of the best tournament characters in the game, and Lucas has returned. Although, Mewtwo was one of the worst characters in Melee, so, if they plan to make him good, they need to give him massive buffs. He was slow, large and floaty. Being floaty and large is not a good thing -- it makes him easier to hit, and it also means he takes a lot of knockback. It also does not make sense considering how heavy he is in the games. Ness, a small character, is a midweight, why is Mewtwo so floaty?
    Well, are you back or something? Is there some other way we could be in touch other than SPPF? I'm gonna leave soon. Also, I do not remember any fight....
    Yeah, I havent been online much too. I have been shifting to my hometown [Jaipur]. Alot of work.
    Hey, RzK! Unfortunately, no. I only have one, but I don't know where the case for the game is, and I need it to get that special game case that can hold multiple games.
    Happy birthday, mate. For all these years I've known you, you've been amazing friend, assistant, a co-leader a helper for almost everything and anything I ever needed. Trading Pokemon with you was always fun, remember when we just surprised each other with random Pokemon? I still have a Kangaskhan waiting for you to adopt it. All those 75 pages of talking, running two guilds, of course at two different times, and stupid me getting banned and then in comes ghostly_Spirit from Hawaii. That part was super fun too, wasn't it? And also, my horrible use of grammar when I first started talking to you and then, you guys, Reshizekyurem and TheDarkKnightFalls and Blanny made me change it to what it is at right now, it's amazing, how things change so very fast. Also, we guys starting ASB and yea, me thrashing the **** outta you, remember? JK. :p Also, remember me asking around for Pokemon to complete my Pokedex and when I came to you, you just said I should stop being lazy and catch them on my own....So many, so many memories! And you like a dumbfuk asking me if an adamant Torchik with 5IVs was any good....Remember the TSC party? On Showdown? :p And you like a stupid telling people my name on the VM!!! Argh! I so hate you for that!!

Regardless, We've had an amazing time together and if you want to, you can in future add me up on FB or places, you know my name already.

Have a happy birthday and I hope you come back and stay for a bit longer. It's kinda boring without you! See you around!!
    Hmm I do try Arcfire with a follow-up attack but the limited tome use makes it a bit difficult to pull off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…