• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *Yol speeds up a little, and disappears into the night. Iiz follows, pulling you along faster now, and you burst out into a brightly lit village, with houses and assorted shops both on the ground and in the trees. Yol turns to you and grins from ear to ear, letting go of your hand and spreading her arms out* Welcome to Hofkiin! *Iiz smiles gently at you and adds softly* Welcome home.
    OOC I sort of forget to mention that you can pick any animal, not just dragons. So if you decide now you want it changed then that's fine
    *Iiz looks at you at you and tugs you along. The two girls turn and walk through the forest in perfect synchronization. Their dragons shimmer as yours did and turn into the same silvery smoke, one with a red tinge, one with a blue tinge, which absorb into the girls' skin. As they pass you, the red one stings and the blue one tickles*
    *The girl with the white hair looks at you with no expression and offers her hand to help you up* Come with us. *the girl with black hair has appeared beside the girl with white hair as if by magic. The girl with white hair points at herself* I'm Sildoiiz. *she gestures at the girl with black hair* This is my twin sister, Sildoiiz. *the girl with black hair grins at you and adds on* But you can call me Yol, and her Iiz.
    *the dragon bounds merrily out of the cave and launches into the night air. You're certain he's flying this way on purpose to impress and entertain you, so you cling to the girl and somehow manage to keep your grip. It feels like forever has passed when the dragon finally begins to descend, and you notice lights on the ground below amongst the trees. The dragon touches the ground and you slide off sideways, landing with a loud "thump!" on the ground. The girl sighs quietly and leaps off, gracefully landing beside you.*
    You get used to that.
    *Your new companion shimmers and becomes a silvery smoke, which goes into the tattoo now on your body. The tattoo moves a bit, as if the creature is getting comfortable. You take the hand of the girl with the white hair. Her dragon yips, a light, happy welcome and nips playfully at your heals as you climb on. The girl looks at you with a steady gaze.*
    You may want to hold on.
    *the two girls watch you from their dragons*
    *white haired girl* You must come with us.
    *black haired girl* We will show you who you really are.
    *both girls hold their hands out towards you. The white haired one has a cool, calculating look. She almost looks like she couldn't care less about anything. It makes her sort of intimidating but in a really hot way. Her dragon smiles (at least you think it is a smile), all of its glistening white teeth shining in the moonlight, as though it has decided that it likes you. The black haired girl beams at you, her eyes sparkling in the dark. She looks like more fun, but her dragon glares daggers at you, as though it has decided it doesn't like you. Who's hand do you take?*
    Helix darn it, sorry hold on I forgot to edit that. I realized I made a boo boo after writing the next piece, so pretend that didn't happen haha, here is what you were supposed to get:

*the girls smile and you suddenly realize that the dragons you saw at first are standing behind them and you realize that they were there the whole time, but you couldn't see them. The girls climb on their dragons and smile at you*
    *white haired girl, a small, mysterious smile on her face* Welcome...
    *black haired girl, a huge, warm smile on her face* To your new life...
    Ria: *finishes her plate and goes to grab some crab legs and lemon butter* Be right back. *walks away and comes back with a medium bowl of lemon butter and two plates which are stacked high with crab legs* Yum...
    Sorry haha I'm doing homework and writing the next pieces and drawing for my art class, it is sort of hard to juggle it all! ^^'

*the girls smile and you suddenly realize that the dragons you saw at first are standing behind them and you realize that they were there the whole time, but you couldn't see them. The girls climb on their dragons and smile at you*
    *white haired girl, extending a hand towards you* Welcome...
    *black haired girl, extending a hand towards you* To your new life...
    De trofeeën zijn echt gaaf, vooral die van Mega Lucario. Ben tegelijk ook bezig met de challenges.
    No I fell asleep

*the egg begins to shimmer, not crack as one would expect. You feel a sharp pain on your skin. When you look at it, there is a very faint tattoo of a ????? there, like the faint dragons on the two girls. It shifts slightly, shimmering, then becoming an actual ????? in front of you. It turns and grins at you. As you look at it, you see that it looks like...*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…