• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Je kan een Amiibo toch niet downloaden? Misschien komt Mewtwo mee met de laatste batch Amiibo's, want Greninja zie ik ook nog niet op het lijstje. Evenals Wii Fit Trainer, of is die er al?
    Weet je wat ik me trouwens afvraag... Of de DLC Smasher, Mewtwo, ook zijn eigen Amiibo krijgt.
    Tja ik had liever zonder gewonnen, maar aangezien we allebei een Smash Ball te pakken kregen speelde ik door. Of ik nou zou winnen of verliezen, het zou toch het laatste potje worden. Na die eerste vijf vroeg hij om meer, ik denk omdat hij er minimaal eentje wilde winnen. Zoals wij allebei weten kan het enorm frustreren als je alleen maar potjes verliest.
    Dank u, dank u. We speelden net nog drie potjes waar hij er eentje van won, Lucina vs Lucario. De laatste was Bowser tegen Lucario, maar ik vergat dat ik Smash Balls aan had staan. Was ie niet zo blij mee zeker niet omdat hij met zijn Final Smash mij niet heeft geraakt en ik juist wél een KO scoorde.
    Vijf potjes tegen Zeph gespeeld en gewonnen. Mijn Lucario versloeg die van hem in de eerste ronde, met twee stock over. Bowser versloeg Link, Mijn Samus versloeg zijn Lucario, mijn Ganondorf versloeg zijn Samus en toen versloeg ik Lucina met Lucario. Dat was een pittige, ik liep op een punt met twee stock achter maar wist te winnen met 136% schade. Ik gebruikte de counter tegen zijn Side Smash en Lucario ging vliegen.
    Flare:
    Keep your guard up, the next thing you may get is a tomato to your face with a card with ,,Gotcha, you really fell for it" written on it...
    Well, if you don't want to keep it up now that's alright :3 I might be seeing if I can add this to the game section of the forum, or the RP one. I just wanted to see how people would like it
    Let's see...
    They are stranded on the island after Crystal left, and Freja disappeared.

Night: But it's true! *sighes* Look, we need something to do find Freja, and fast!

Flare:
    You can't even find your tail, how are supposed to find her?

Night: She's WAY bigger than my tail! >_>
    No it is an interactive story. You guys are my Guinea pigs to see how long I can keep it going without it getting too personalized. Sort of like a choose your own adventure
    Well, if you look at my VMs, everyone else is getting the same story. I decided to do anywhere between 5-10 pieces (a piece being one VM) per day. I haven't decided if you all will get the rest tonight or tomorrow, since the one you got today was technically yesterday's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…