• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, let's plan it for Saturday. I think we'll both be free around then. I'm GMT - 5 too, so it should work out just fine o/
    i guess x.x getting impatient for this weeks farm league to go up lol. Wish i'd get a chance after choking in OCL to play again tho
    Yeah, it's so punishing and even game-ending for the other player if you get any chance to set up late-game. It's reasons like those that make me okay with staying in when I shouldn't if it means KO'ing them while they set up.

Well someone's got to want one, especially with how good Mega Gyarados is at the moment.
    Swords Dance is just a fantastic move when you have good priority. I've seen Doublade do the same thing in RU so many times, all it takes is just one free turn of SD to pull off a sweep sometimes.

Ah, and you don't want to just toss them out, right? Nah, already have a Jolly one.
    Didn't want to have to send you 3 million PMs, so I just wanted to give you an image here with scanlines, if you prefer them.
    Ah, so less speed and more bulk? I guess that makes sense considering Steel resists a lot of things and it's a lot easier to stay away from Fighting and Ground type moves.

Yeah, I've got a bulky DD Gyarados trained up already.
    I actually haven't seen AV Bisharp, assuming it just runs the usual Sucker Punch/Knock Off/Pursuit/Iron Head?

Nah I'm fine, I've got a Magikarp.
    Nah, they'll give out Dragon Ascent/Origin Pulse/Precipice Blades Jirachi first.

Well in Doubles being weak to Earthquake and Heat Wave and lacking a resistance to Surf and Hyper Voice is problematic, and with his bulk he's not taking many hits. So Focus Sash actually works. Bisharp does like taking an Icy Wind for a free +2 Attack though.
    Oh huh it actually is, that might explain why it felt like something they already did. Turns out it was a Japanese event that also had Draco Meteor. Japan sure likes their random move Jirachi events.

I mean Milotic has a history of being annoying thanks to Gen 3. Milotic has Competitive and Icy Wind to thank for being viable at all in Doubles. Sash actually sounds like an awful idea in Doubles but it works since Bisharp can't take hits, it's slow, and lol Dark/Steel in Doubles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…